•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Badayer - 7 sister - Sharjah - 11 Jun 2022

GauravSoni

Thanks @GauravSonifor an exhilarating drive, one that I did not experience in many a days for now. Loved the seven dunes that we climbed and then some more. If not for the pop out and breakdown we had an excellent time to show for how fast paced the drive was. But then pop outs and breakdowns are common occurrences in our hobby so there’s no qualms about them. 

Today’s drive was an excellent demonstration of “Pajero Power” with @Simon Dawood as a excellent 2nd lead and @Daniel Rodas on his first intermediate drive keep up pace with you onto every sand mountain you chose to climb.

@Tom B was pushing hard in the first half of the drive, with uneven pace so I fell back a little, but by the second half I could see he was settled with a predictable pace, and certainly he enjoyed his drive.

@Chinthaka Ruwan hope your ride is back to being fit once again and see you soon. 

Towards the back @Chris Wing and @Ranjan Das were quite a help with the support and hope to see you guys doing a lot more in the near future. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

As rightly said by Daniel at the start of the drive, once u learn to use the pajero power on the dunes, it makes you a better driver as it is one of the most underrated  and slightly underpowered car among the many that we see off-roading. 
You guys @Simon Dawood @Daniel Rodas we’re simply beautiful!!!
  @Simon Dawood please share any front cam videos if u have!!

• Like (+1) 6

Astonishing drive we had yesterday thanks to @Gaurav Soni good planning and preparation we touched the tips of the 7+ dunes. At some points our hearts racing louder than our engines 😰😬  ( I don't think this includes the V8 Guys 😂)   

A nice drive a lot of adrenaline,  excitement and laughter with some of the best drivers to be with. 

@Daniel Rodas , @Tom B,  @Chris Wing, @Chinthaka Ruwan, @Ranjan Das

and for sure a special thanks for @Looper for sweeping the convoy .

@Chinthaka Ruwan i hope your car is fixed and ready for the next week .

*** an advice when doing wheel balancing or fixing your tires at any shop. ask them not to grease the tire before installation ( it makes their life easier ) but it will for sure cause a pop out like what happened with me yesterday. 

Looking forward to see you all soon in the sand soon

18 hours ago, Daniel Rodas said:

My dear friends! The adrenaline rush is still on. I felt like going to the Top Gun academy with the captain @GauravSoni"Maverick".

This is literaly a flight school now 🤣, I did fly few times... 😎

Thanks for the great drive and memories.

See you on the sand soon.

My Friend @Daniel Rodas pajero's are meant to fly 😂

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

14 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

As rightly said by Daniel at the start of the drive, once u learn to use the pajero power on the dunes, it makes you a better driver as it is one of the most underrated  and slightly underpowered car among the many that we see off-roading. 
You guys @Simon Dawood @Daniel Rodas we’re simply beautiful!!!
  @Simon Dawood please share any front cam videos if u have!!

@Gaurav Soni some videos of the amazing yesterday drive below

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 4

Bit late for my trip report but here we go :) 

Was a great drive and proper Intermediate level, I even felt that we were getting into Expert level :D For the first time in a drive I just couldn't chill, have some snacks, enjoy the view, required 100% focus all the time. A real challenge and such a thrill.

All the drivers were amazing!

@Simon Dawood great second lead. @Looper always nice looping with you on the dunes :D @Ranjan Das great to see you as usual and amazing support from the back. 

@Gaurav Soni amazing lead and thrilling drive you gave us. Looking forward to the next one!

@Chinthaka Ruwan Hope you get the car all fixed for the next drives:)

@Daniel Rodas Well done on this drive, I think you mentioned that was your first intermediate. If that's the case then it really didn't feel like it was your first intermediate.

@Tom B V8 power baby! :D always a pleasure

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 5

Important Information

Terms of use