•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 11 Jun 2022

JeromeFJ

Many thanks  @JeromeFJ for a very technical and very enjoyable (if slightly early) Saturday morning. I very much enjoyed the second lead position, so pleased not to have screwed it up too badly. Big thanks to @Beide Worku not only for the excellent sweeping but also the duct tape proficiency which kept my flag in place for the whole drive.

A lot of fun, and with great spirit in the group. A few pics to be posted.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

@JeromeFJ thanks for yet another great drive, already looking forward to Saturday. Always a pleasure to drive under your leadership. And this time ably supported by @Andrew McCarthy and @Beide Worku, well done! 

Fellow dune bashers @Suresh K @Joseph Sebastian @Jessica Lambert @Dr Tanveer Ahmed @Gurcharan Mehta @Sudhanva Sonawane @FiNaR below a link to some Gladiator POV videos of our drive (and shoveling at times 😁). 

https://photos.app.goo.gl/VnJx1WenzJHR2szc9

6567A7A0-B8ED-4609-8CA7-63E23A9D9162.jpeg

FBD18F26-E202-42C4-9B92-06D3460B72FE.jpeg

Edited by Gerrit Bus
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

50 minutes ago, Jessica Lambert said:

@Gerrit Buscan I ask what mount you used for the camera please? You've ruined me, I have to get one now :D

@Jessica Lambert I use an Insta360 One X2 camera with an invisible selfie stick mounted on a Fat Gecko triple suction mount. Footage is combined with some footage of my iPhone 13 Pro Max for the close-up digging shots. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

@Gerrit Bus thanks for the effort to edit and compile, it was almost like going through the drive again. Even better if fact, as being in front part of the convoy I hadn't the opportunity to see some of these situations developing and getting resolved. I know its a time consuming job to go through hours of footage to pick the interesting parts and put them together - much appreciated! 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use