•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Mahafiz to Faya - Sharjah - 11 Jun 2022

Dear friends,

@Amr Aydin @Tareq Al Turq @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @Imteeaz @Naim Aoun @Prakash Anoop @Mohamad Anwer @KAMALIO @Santoso Marjuki  @Joseph Raju @Gregory @Waqas Parvez

12 hours, and most of us will be getting up to prepare for another weekend and another adventure (unless one of the kids play with the alarm and change the settings 😅). Below is the convoy order. We will be on radio channel 4, and my mobile number is 0506318834. Hope all will be ready by 5:10am, for a quick brief to start.

Look forward to see you morning.

FB+ Mahafiz.png

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

@Amr Aydin -  First drive and SL, deftly the best way to start the level ;) 😎 - based on my last week's experience I can assure you , u will love this position 🤩

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

29 minutes ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

@Amr Aydin -  First drive and SL, deftly the best way to start the level ;) 😎 - based on my last week's experience I can assure you , u will love this position 🤩

Well, SL in Mahafiz is not like in Margham, be aware please 🤠

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

@Hisham Masaad Thank you for a fantastic start to the weekend! mahfiz, in my top favs! 

@Amr Aydin Brilliant SL and was good to see you again @Mohamad Anwer in an imp position🤘🏽

@Waqas Parvez Looking forward to your (Insta 360 ?) captures!

Good to see rest of all members too again! Have a good weekend and see you all sooon again:)

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2

Thank you @Hisham Masaad for the amazing drive and the great lead, was waiting for a long time to be driving with you and and this drive did not disappoint me at all :) 

Thank you @Mohamad Anwer and @Waqas Parvez for your support as CF and SW and for the encouragement/the information and advice for everyone during the drive.

All the team, thank you for the teamwork, the effort, and the fun and hope to meet you all soon on the sand.

@DP1011 , Deepak wrangler, I hope your passenger is feeling well and all good, we definitely missed you in the last bit with all the nice climbs which I know you would love to go for. 

On another note, I was disappointed with the amount of litter that we passed by during our drive and this is something to remind us all on how important to take our waste out after a drive or camping.

Thank you all and see you soon.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

13 minutes ago, Amr Aydin said:

Thank you @Hisham Masaad for the amazing drive and the great lead, was waiting for a long time to be driving with you and and this drive did not disappoint me at all :) 

Thank you @Mohamad Anwer and @Waqas Parvez for your support as CF and SW and for the encouragement/the information and advice for everyone during the drive.

All the team, thank you for the teamwork, the effort, and the fun and hope to meet you all soon on the sand.

@DP1011 , Deepak wrangler, I hope your passenger is feeling well and all good, we definitely missed you in the last bit with all the nice climbs which I know you would love to go for. 

On another note, I was disappointed with the amount of litter that we passed by during our drive and this is something to remind us all on how important to take our waste out after a drive or camping.

Thank you all and see you soon.

Totally agree about the waist,  and I really appreciate the Carnity members knowing that they don't litter like some others 

• Like (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use