•  

JeromeFJ has been promoted to Expert level

Gaurav

Amazing news, and supremely well deserved. I haven’t yet had the opportunity to be on a drive led by you, @JeromeFJ, but your supportive and calm spirit always adds the right tone to the drive.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thank you all for your kind words and encouragement!

It has been an adventure since my first newbie drives. And like in the best games, a new level opens every few months.
Each of these steps is a new discovery where a new facet of this beautiful activity unveils. The parts that were challenging before become more accessible, and new challenges rise, renewing the interest (if need be) with new learnings and experience.
Now in addition to the driving itself comes the preparation of a drive, the navigation, the perception of the convoy. All this with the purpose to make each drive an enjoyable experience for each participant, and for myself !
Thank you @Carnity for enabling such a progression, in a safe environment, thank you to all marshals,  leads, for their support, guidance and confidence and to all my fellow drivers, we learn from each other every day!
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 7

Important Information

Terms of use