•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 18 Jun 2022

Vanessa8580

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardise someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Newbie and above

When:  18 June 2022, Saturday.

Meeting time: 05:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/VyPiUd4WiR5pAJka7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 09:00AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• Limited to 12 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday 10AM
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Murquab - Dubai - 18 Jun 2022

@Vanessa8580, was really looking forward to finally joining your drive, but I have clearly not planned this very well :(

I finish @M.Seidam's Night drive at 1.30am so I don't think I'll have it in me to do the 5am soon after. My sincere apologies for dropping out at the last minute.

• Sad (0) 1

Good evening everyone ! 
Because we have a small convoy for the drive, I will arrange the convoy numbering on the spot …. 

See you all bright and early tomorrow morning ! 

• Like (+1) 4

Hej, i guess everyone is recover from the early wake up today morning:) it was worth to do it and i had a fantastic drive. It was amazing to follow you @Vanessa8580, again a lot of learnings. Thank you @Melenanyfor backing up us and your support during our troubles:) @Sunny84 please get better and see you soon again, it  is always nice to talk with you, and your morning drive was spotless, i seen you in my mirror:) no worries @Javid_DXB, you did fantastically in the second half of the drive. I am pretty sure, you are progressing very fast.

Even we were only a few of us, it was a perfect team work. Have a great weekend and you the next one early morning again:)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use