•  

Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 17 Jun 2022

M.Seidam

Dear @Vaibhavand @Tareq Al Turq please by tomorrow morning around 10 am please confirm joining the drive . as you are the last two so far in the wait list 2, i will stretch the convoy for maximum two cars, then i will close the drive. glad to have you all tomorrow under the moon 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@M.Seidamas much I wanted to be in this drive seems like it’s not in my luck. Daughter is sick and I will be required at home. Sorry and hope to be in your drive soon. 

Edited by Vaibhav
  • Sad (0) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Vaibhav said:

@M.Seidamas much I wanted to be in this drive seems like it’s not in my luck. Daughter is sick and I will be required at home. Sorry and hope to be in your drive soon. 

@Vaibhav I wish your daughter speedy recovery . Best health . Sure my friend 🙏

• Like (+1) 3

5 hours ago, Vaibhav said:

@Vaibhav hope your daughter recovers soon.. See you next time. 

• Like (+1) 4

Dear Friends 

couple hours separate us from our night drive thanks for your interest 🙏 We will try to loop around Qudra in two phases being the return via slip faces destined to end at last exit. A little surprise is awaiting past 12 midnight. Not gonna say it now and the only way to know is not to miss this drive 🤣

I updated the meeting point above and it’s here again https://goo.gl/maps/Ap4oggN4uUGLDxAy5

Please be on time at 21:30 or bit earlier so we can drive drive and drive 

we will communicate at radio channel 1 ( 44600625 )

reminder to night drives :

Offroad lights not mandatory ( far beam stock lights and fog lights are sufficient) but if you have them you can contribute to lighten our path 😄

Our reaction time is governed by visibility which is substantially reduced in the night so is our reaction time as well . Keep enough distance between cars in order not to miss the track but not closer to give your self adaquate time to react in case of any situation . Vigilance and alerted senses to surroundings .

Clear communication is prime especially in night drives 

if you step out of your car please watch where you step ( take a torch 🔦) try to avoid bushes or rocks 🪨 where the night creepers are around 

please wear closed foot wearing and pants which keep legs not exposed ( I know it’s hot but stings God forbidden is more burning ) 

please always remind me if I have missed anything.

Wish you enjoyable safe drive under the 3/4 moon light 

see you soon all inshallah 

ohh I almost forgot .. here we go 👇

image.jpeg.ca4b165900ed7c9a51f6aad0467cb8bd.jpeg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use