•  

Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 17 Jun 2022

M.Seidam

Thank you Dr. @M.Seidam, it was a pleasure meeting you. You led the convoy very professionally and chose a very nice track for us to experience, from crisscross to side slopes & ending with technical dunes. Amazing Drive, i really enjoyed, specially after the 1 hour bonus👏🏻👏🏻. I wish a very Happy Birthday & thanks for the delicious dates😉
Thanks to all support team @Gregory, @munkybizness, @Zixuan Huang - Charlie, @Ranjan Das, Everyone played a great role in this drive. 
shout out to my convoy colleagues, great team work during pop out & stucks.👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

see you again soon!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

1 hour ago, M.Seidam said:

I am so glad that no one has missed the little surprise 😄

That was the best B’day party I attended - ever! Many happy returns of the day once again Doctor @M.Seidam. It’s always a pleasure driving under your fantastic lead and today’s was no different and with the midnight surprise plus the 3/4th moon glowing ever brighter by the hour, it was just amazing.

It was wonderful to be amongst the fine riders - @Gregory, @munkybizness and @Zixuan Huang - Charlie thanks for the fantastic support.

Wish you all a wonderful weekend ahead and hope to see and drive with you again 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Happy birthday @M.Seidam !!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

When an off-roader starts celebrating their Birthday in the desert with extending family, means off-roading has reached the core of your DNA.

Many Happy Returns of the day @M.Seidam, Happy Birthday 27 years young, shiny and always smiling Seidam.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Important Information

Terms of use