•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 19 Jun 2022

Hisham Masaad

25 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

@Simon Dawoodyou can not do that. Why dropped out?. I am sure all love to see you with us. Join please and wherever you like, SW, CF or SL. Please come, unless …

No Simon. No pajero 😢 😭  😢 

• Sad (0) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Hisham Masaad i dont know what happened but i am sure i didnt remove myself from the WL. I added myself again to the WL.

@Mohamad Anwer i think at this point my pajero will have to come to the drive even without me ( its more of a personal thing to her now.. i think it has to do with the Japanese pride) 🤣

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

@Simon Dawood i think if you are on waitlist on more than one drives and you get accepted in one, the system automatically takes you off waitlist from the remaining ones. Ive had this happen to me once so maybe same thing for you as well. 
nevertheless, good to have the pajero back 😂

• Totally Agree (+2) 2

4 minutes ago, ASAD. said:

@Simon Dawood i think if you are on waitlist on more than one drives and you get accepted in one, the system automatically takes you off waitlist from the remaining ones. Ive had this happen to me once so maybe same thing for you as well. 
nevertheless, good to have the pajero back 😂

@ASAD. i think that might be a logical reason for what happened 🤔 

• Like (+1) 1

On 6/14/2022 at 6:21 PM, Simon Dawood said:

@VaibhavNow we are friends again 🤣😁

@Simon Dawood I believe after you joined @M.Seidamdrive on Friday the system took you out.  Lucky you will get 2 drives now for the week unless. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Simon Dawood said:

@Hisham Masaad i dont know what happened but i am sure i didnt remove myself from the WL. I added myself again to the WL.

@Mohamad Anwer i think at this point my pajero will have to come to the drive even without me ( its more of a personal thing to her now.. i think it has to do with the Japanese pride) 🤣

@Simon Dawood you are playing hard to get and always elevating the level of suspense 😳 😜 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use