•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 19 Jun 2022

Hisham Masaad

27 minutes ago, Anoop Nair said:

Hi @Hisham Masaad I had a small accident at home and is recovering, so will be pulling out from the drive. See you next time

Get well soon buddy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Anoop Nair said:

Hi @Hisham Masaad I had a small accident at home and is recovering, so will be pulling out from the drive. See you next time

Get Well soon @Anoop Nair.  Hope to see you in action soon.

I see Sweihan King @Srikumar joining us for this drive. Seems like Mad Max Plus drive.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

3 minutes ago, Vaibhav said:

I see Sweihan King @Srikumar joining us for this drive. Seems like Mad Max Plus drive.

With you guys christening this name as Mad Max, this is but obvious the drive that one should be in.

Looking forward to an exciting drive with @Hisham Masaad 🤞

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Anoop Nair said:

I managed to pour drain cleaner on my hand and the wound is recovering, Hope will be ok by next week

Wish you quick recovery Anoop. Get well over the weekend (Saturday)and join the Madmax boys on Sunday  🤪 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Anoop Nair said:

I managed to pour drain cleaner on my hand and the wound is recovering, Hope will be ok by next week

Oh , i am sorry to hear that @Anoop Nair and i hope you get well soon

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, Srikumar said:

With you guys christening this name as Mad Max, this is but obvious the drive that one should be in.

Looking forward to an exciting drive with @Hisham Masaad 🤞

@Srikumar the king of south and @Hisham Masaadthe king of north along with Mad max drive,oh boy oh boy are we in for a treat 

• WOW (+2) 1

@Waqas Parvez thank you for making the drive fun, few days before the start. Adding more challenge to the drive, having strong masters joining, as well as one of giants of UAE off-roaders @Srikumar, giving such a name to the drive. Hoping will have good time. Below is the convoy order. We will be on Radio channel 4, and in any case you can reach me on 0506318834. @ASAD. @Simon Dawood @Fabien Monleau @Vaibhav @Waqas Parvez @Mohamad Anwer @Charbel @Daniel Yang @Chris Wing @Ashok chaturvedi @Amir Amiri @Ranjan Das Look forward to see you at 5 am. 

8971AB89-D5ED-4F2B-81EB-37303EF9FDD5.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use