•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 19 Jun 2022

Hisham Masaad

So, what else can I say? MADMAX drive was precisely what the name said, and if anyone could have lived up to it, it would have been none other than the king of the north @Hisham Masaad

The first portion of the drive was tricky with soft sand and the first hill, where @ASAD. was just behind @Hisham Masaad and he had to stuck on the top, for me it was a good learning experience that we should not veer off to the side if we are unable to climb, but instead drive back straight down as it was practically an 80 degree climb

@Vaibhav was in front of me, and @Mohamad Anwer was behind me, since we have been driving together for more than 20plus drives, so we knew each other's pace and synchronize well with each other. It felt like we were fighter pilots flying together, or maybe I was influenced recently by watching Top Gun 😊

However, the entire convoy drove beautifully @ASAD.@Simon Dawood@Fabien Monleau@Vaibhav@Mohamad Anwer@Daniel Yang@Chris Wing@Ashok chaturvedi@Amir Amiri@Ranjan Das, and after a while, I had the sensation that everyone was driving in unison. The second half of the drive started with fewbie MADMAX and swiftly advanced to intermediate MADMAX, while Hisham's level stayed at fewbieplus. Having said that, I would want to urge that @Hisham Masaad and @Carnity have the MADMAX 2 drive, and everyone who supports this should vote 😊

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

1 hour ago, Waqas Parvez said:

So, what else can I say? MADMAX drive was precisely what the name said, and if anyone could have lived up to it, it would have been none other than the king of the north @Hisham Masaad

The first portion of the drive was tricky with soft sand and the first hill, where @ASAD. was just behind @Hisham Masaad and he had to stuck on the top, for me it was a good learning experience that we should not veer off to the side if we are unable to climb, but instead drive back straight down as it was practically an 80 degree climb

@Vaibhav was in front of me, and @Mohamad Anwer was behind me, since we have been driving together for more than 20plus drives, so we knew each other's pace and synchronize well with each other. It felt like we were fighter pilots flying together, or maybe I was influenced recently by watching Top Gun 😊

However, the entire convoy drove beautifully @ASAD.@Simon Dawood@Fabien Monleau@Vaibhav@Mohamad Anwer@Daniel Yang@Chris Wing@Ashok chaturvedi@Amir Amiri@Ranjan Das, and after a while, I had the sensation that everyone was driving in unison. The second half of the drive started with fewbie MADMAX and swiftly advanced to intermediate MADMAX, while Hisham's level stayed at fewbieplus. Having said that, I would want to urge that @Hisham Masaad and @Carnity have the MADMAX 2 drive, and everyone who supports this should vote 😊

Definitely worth Madmax x2 drive withbthe King of the North  😃 😊 😀 

• Like (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use