•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Shuwaib - Sharjah - 19 Jun 2022

Hisham Masaad

36 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Apologies @ASAD.🤭

haha was joking hisham. It was tiring but was just the best drives ive had as well as a great learning experience for me. I feel i am intermediate++ level now 😂. Will be an honor to be your 2nd lead anytime.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

3 minutes ago, ASAD. said:

haha was joking hisham. It was tiring but was just the best drives ive had as well as a great learning experience for me. I feel i am intermediate++ level now 😂. Will be an honor to be your 2nd lead anytime.

You are stuck🤣

• Haha (+1) 3

So glad to have people like you guys, posting the drive report and save my time 😅 you covered all points, and I have nothing to add except saying you all made the drive Madmax. Started the drive with so much challenges to climb soft sand dunes, after that technical, and then the "yalla push" part to try to reach to the Madmax, which believe somehow we reached. Amazing team with very stucks and refusals. Thank you very much @Ranjan Das for keeping our back safe, and always giving the good news confirming all moving in the back. @ASAD. amazing SL. Thank you @Simon Dawood @Fabien Monleau @Vaibhav @Waqas Parvez @Mohamad Anwer @Daniel Yang @Chris Wing @Ashok chaturvedi @Amir Amiri for joining, all of you did a great job, and look forward to see you again in another Madmax. Below what have we achieved.

IMG_3946.jpg

IMG_3947.jpg

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thank you @Hisham Masaad so much for this overwhelming drive . it was indeed MADMAX with honor and i totally agree to have MADMAX 2 and 3 😁 . so much adrenaline flowing through my veins during the drive trying to stay focused as much as possible .

everyone drove extremely well especially @ASAD. our SL . 

great people to drive with @ASAD.@Simon Dawood@Fabien Monleau@Vaibhav@Mohamad Anwer@Daniel Yang@Chris Wing@Ashok chaturvedi@Amir Amiri@Ranjan Das@Waqas Parvez

I proved to you @Mohamad Anwer that you always need the spices of the Pajero in these kind of drives 😂 🙈

Some moments that got captured on video  :) 

looking forward to see you soon 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

6 hours ago, Simon Dawood said:

Thank you @Hisham Masaad so much for this overwhelming drive . it was indeed MADMAX with honor and i totally agree to have MADMAX 2 and 3 😁 . so much adrenaline flowing through my veins during the drive trying to stay focused as much as possible .

everyone drove extremely well especially @ASAD. our SL . 

great people to drive with @ASAD.@Simon Dawood@Fabien Monleau@Vaibhav@Mohamad Anwer@Daniel Yang@Chris Wing@Ashok chaturvedi@Amir Amiri@Ranjan Das@Waqas Parvez

I proved to you @Mohamad Anwer that you always need the spices of the Pajero in these kind of drives 😂 🙈

Some moments that got captured on video  :) 

looking forward to see you soon 

thanks a lot for sharing the videos @Simon Dawood 

7 minutes ago, Daniel Yang said:

Guys i just found my front left sway bar link cracked after madmax drive🙈

20220622_145559.jpg

@Daniel Yangcouldnt figure out where the crack is but are you sure it wasnt there before the drive? hope its not a costly repair. 

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, ASAD. said:

thanks a lot for sharing the videos @Simon Dawood 

@Daniel Yangcouldnt figure out where the crack is but are you sure it wasnt there before the drive? hope its not a costly repair. 

@Daniel Yang if cracked means we did a crazy drive. good it happened now and not on Liwa or Sweihan drive

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use