•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Murquab - Technical Terrain Transit - Part 3/3 - Dubai - 18 Jun 2022

GauravSoni

Dear all

please find the convoy positions for tomorrows drive. 
we will using channel 4 : 446.08125

C50602AD-00E2-4EDC-960F-D7F47BF1A7EA.jpeg.3b9fc7df78b555501b050e46921aa672.jpeg

we plan to get moving at sunrise! So let’s target to be deflated and ready to move by 5 am.  @Naim Aoun welcome to the drive.. 

Please do check the meeting location again… it’s in murquab opposite skydive. 

see you all tomorrow!!!

• Like (+1) 4

41 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

@Naim Aoun this being your only drive for the weekend… are u interested and willing to join unless u have made any other plans.. please confirm

Thanks Gaurav. Too late now, i made plans to go biking.  Next time. 

41 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

@Naim Aoun this being your only drive for the weekend… are u interested and willing to join unless u have made any other plans.. please confirm

Sorry for misunderstanding 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 6/16/2022 at 10:03 AM, GauravSoni said:

Dear Dune surfers!

@Karthik Raptor @Joseph Raju @Tareck @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @Prakash Anoop @Alexanderrr @Morshedi @Ashok chaturvedi @topgear @Tareq Al Turq

I hope you are having a good week and looking forward for the weekend!. We have a long waitlist for this drive so please confirm if you would be joining. This will help me to plan the drive and workout to see if we can accommodate atleast the first drive waitlists. you can click ( totally agree) on this post to confirm.

Also for the waitlisted @Shaker @Jose Thomas @Trekado @Senthil Kumar @Anoop Nair @RiaanJH @Naim Aoun we still have some open slots in other drives this week!!.

Let me know if you would still be interested for this drive otherwise!

Confirm @Gaurav Soni

• Like (+1) 1

Thanks @Gaurav Soni for this game of 2000! As you rightly said, we got to knw more about our car today! Your detailed to the point briefing before we heading and clear radio instruction made the game easier for us! 

was good to see you again @Senthil Kumar 

Thanks @Tareck for being sweep and @Alexanderrr for SL! 

@Jose Thomas Way to have first FB+ drive!

Was Good to know and connect with you guys too @Shaker & @Morshedi ( I enjoyed watching you riding ridges royally,  just before that popout)

Congratulations to us for this TTT 😎🤟🏽which was a great fun learning experience!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thank you @GauravSonifor the fantastic drive 

It's well known that technical drives are not very enjoyable and arduous.  But, contrary to expectations, the drive was so easy with a lot of fun. You changed the subject from TTT to be SSS Super, Soft, Smooth 😀

I really enjoyed the drive thank you again and thanks for everybody

See you all again in the sand. 

I've added some pictures to the gallery hope you like it ❤️

14 minutes ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

Was Good to know and connect with you guys too @Shaker & @Morshedi ( I enjoyed watching you riding ridges royally,  just before that popout)

Congratulations to us for this TTT 😎🤟🏽which was a great fun learning experience!

Thanks man 

That's my pleasure driving with you ✌️

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use