•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Murquab - Technical Terrain Transit - Part 3/3 - Dubai - 18 Jun 2022

GauravSoni

Dear @Gaurav Soni I have to leave this drive as I joined the night driving for today. I cant manage both in the same day. I will leave now to give a chance for another collogue member in the waiting list to enjoy the drive tomorrow.

Have a nice day . 

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

Hi @Gaurav Soni, I was next on the waitlist, but I accidentally clicked going on another dive that you recommended yesterday by mistake. Hence, the system added Senthil Kumar, who was after me on the waitlist, all I only wanted to join your drive for this week, so please consider adding one more Pajero on this drive!

14 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

@Joseph Raju I see you have signed up for dr Seidams drive which ends at 1.30 am… this drive would start at 5 am. Are you sure u can have your full concentration in morning after an already demanding drive? I highly recommend you reconsider… I don’t want a situation where u cannot make it for the drive after confirmation. 

@Gaurav Soni I will reconsider

First I thought I will camp in morning drive meeting point after night drive. But as you mentioned this night drive may be more challenging  for me because this is the first complete night drive which I signed up and I don't have additional lights also.

So I planning to leave the Saturday morning drive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

27 minutes ago, GauravSoni said:

@DP1011 , Deepak wrangler I have updated the meeting point on the drive post… please check if it still says the same location

Thanks @Gaurav Soni - Interestingly, when I click it on my Iphone, it takes me to Damaac location , but when i click on laptop, it takes to Murqaab ( Opp Sky Dive location) ...

So i copied the location and sent myself - Seems very strange issue...not sure what could be the reason.

https://goo.gl/maps/z19vEWh6WRd7kEp98 

For benefit of all....( hope this link works on Maps/ Iphone/Android :D

Edited by DP1011 , Deepak wrangler
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use