•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Murquab - Technical Terrain Transit - Part 3/3 - Dubai - 18 Jun 2022

GauravSoni

3 minutes ago, Tareq Al Turq said:

@DP1011 , Deepak wranglerHi , I don't know what do you mean? I am still on the waiting list for the night drive, net yet approved. 

I meant if confirmed for Night drive 😀? Wonderin how will you be able to do both ;) 

I wanted to join for night drive, then saw it finishes 1am ! 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

I wanted to join for night drive, then saw it finishes 1am ! 

Actually it finishes at 01:30 😅

last summer I have done it but the finish point of the night drive was just opposite the start point of the morning next day . Managed to sleep for about 2 hours in the car . Honestly i was extremely tired after ending the drive. But no regrets 😄

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

This technical drive what @GauravSoni is about to engage you in guys is extremely demanding and entails full concentration. You need all the time to rest at ease the night before . That’s my advice .

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

9 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

last summer I have done it but the finish point of the night drive was just opposite the start point of the morning next day . Managed to sleep for about 2 hours in the car . Honestly i was extremely tired after ending the drive. But no regrets 😄

I also dont miss terms like "approximately" before finish time mentioned,  for drives😂, Approximatelt doesnt guarantee it to be timely ;) 😄

Edited by DP1011 , Deepak wrangler
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

2 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

This technical drive what @GauravSoni is about to engage you in guys is extremely demanding and entails full concentration. You need all the time to rest at ease the night before . That’s my advice .

Totally agree!!! This drive would demand a lot of focus and a good night sleep is absolutely recommended….

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

55 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

After reading this, I'm very tempted to take another newbie/fewbie drive in the second day morning, and minister of interior is staying at friend's place for the night 😶😶😶😶

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Zixuan Huang - Charlie said:

After reading this, I'm very tempted to take another newbie/fewbie drive in the second day morning, and minister of interior is staying at friend's place for the night 😶😶😶😶

Oh please no I wish I haven’t said it it . ..you don’t wana know which kind of drive was next morning . It was one packed action drive of IM in area 53 with fastest lead Carnity ever knew 🤣… the MOI and kids was ain’t in UAE they were in holidays at Jordan 🇯🇴 😅

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

@Joseph Raju I see you have signed up for dr Seidams drive which ends at 1.30 am… this drive would start at 5 am. Are you sure u can have your full concentration in morning after an already demanding drive? I highly recommend you reconsider… I don’t want a situation where u cannot make it for the drive after confirmation. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

I don't think so if i join the night drive i will be able to the morning one @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler. Honestly i wish to try the night drive as i never tried it before. with the new big light bars i installed recently, it will be enthusiastic. 😉

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use