•  

Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - "Amici miei": La Zingarata - Dubai - 20 Jun 2022

Ale Vallecchi

38 minutes ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear @Anoop Nair@Ashok chaturvedi and @Senthil Kumar I have decided to extend the convoy to 10 cars, so have moved @JeromeFJ to the Manage slot, and let you 3 in the convoy. 

Please confirm this is OK. 

See you on Monday.

@Thanks @Ale Vallecchi I am in.. sir. 

• Thanks (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Dear @Anoop Nair@Ashok chaturvedi and @Senthil Kumar I have decided to extend the convoy to 10 cars, so have moved @JeromeFJ to the Manage slot, and let you 3 in the convoy. 

Please confirm this is OK. 

See you on Monday.

Thankyou @Ale Vallecchi confirmed

• Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tom B said:

Unfortunately won’t be able to make the drive anymore. Have removed myself from RSVP. Have fun everyone. 

Sorry to hear that @Tom B. @Alexanderrr I have added you to the drive, if you will confirm. Thanks

• Thanks (+1) 1

Dear Desertnauts

Few updates for tomorrow's drive.

The MEETING POINT should be in the area just past the ADNOC gas station, where the Thai restaurant Spicy Village is located.  Please, arrive at Qudra Last Exit's ADNOC gas station, enter it (top up your tank, as you are at it), and proceed through its exit. As soon as you have left the gas station's perimeter, you will find the meeting point to your left, on a dirt patch near a bike shop and the Thai restaurant. 

As you will see, the convoy has been extended to 10 cars (2 more "gipsies" will only make the drive more unpredictable and fun). The lune up will be as follows:

@Ashok chaturvedi in Second Lead

@Trekado at #3

@RiaanJH at #4

@Tareq Al Turq #5

@Senthil Kumar #6

@Anoop Nair as Center Forward

@Alexanderrr at #8

@DP1011 , Deepak wrangler #9

@Lucky sAm #10

@Shaker as #11, and 

@JeromeFJ in Sweep

No more needs to be said, other then we'll know where we start but won't know where we end. Most likely in the Emirate of Dubai.... but who knows ?!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2

@Ale Vallecchi Looking forward to this unpredictibility 😎🤟🏽

What are chances we will be full network connectivity between 18:58-19:01 😂😂, It being Monday, and you knw the significance of Monday's 18:59/19:00 😂😂

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

6 hours ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

@Ale Vallecchi Looking forward to this unpredictibility 😎🤟🏽

What are chances we will be full network connectivity between 18:58-19:01 😂😂, It being Monday, and you knw the significance of Monday's 18:59/19:00 😂😂

@DP1011 , Deepak wrangler we should be out a few minutes before (have done that once already), or will stop accordingly (I'll set an alarm for 18:55). Should all work out 🍀

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use