•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive- FAQA-Dubai - 26 Jun 2022

M.Seidam

Hello Boyz, As you all know, @M.Seidam dropped the exploratory plan since he is cov+, therefore I'm taking up this drive ... So it's no longer an exploratory drive, but rather a typical IM drive at Faqa. Thank you for joining up, and I hope to see you on Sunday

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1

2 minutes ago, Shaaz Sha said:

Hello Boyz, As you all know, @M.Seidam dropped the exploratory plan since he is cov+, therefore I'm taking up this drive ... So it's no longer an exploratory drive, but rather a typical IM drive at Faqa. Thank you for joining up, and I hope to see you on Sunday

@Shaaz Sha looking forward to it. Please can you advise meeting point?

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, Shaaz Sha said:

@Shaz ShahGlad to join your convoy...regardless. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• Shaaz Sha changed the title to Morning Intermediate Desert Drive- FAQA-Dubai - 26 Jun 2022
8 minutes ago, Tom B said:

@Shaaz Sha looking forward to it. Please can you advise meeting point?

hello @Tom B, i have updated the meeting point. can you plz confirm if its ok now. Thanks 🙏😄

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Hello @Ranjan Das @Tom B @Anoop Nair @Matt.T @Simon Dawood @Zed @Mohamad Anwer @Ashok chaturvedi @Mus_hus78 and @Thomas Varghese. Thank you guys for signing up and Thanks and welcome to @Looper and @Hisham Masaad for supporting our drive. Below is the convoy order for the drive and we will be using carnity channel 3(44605625) for our communication . See you guys on Sunday.

FF33B9FB-A2DB-430C-AD52-842F4BE898F6.jpeg

• Like (+1) 8

1 hour ago, Shaaz Sha said:

Thank you @Shaaz Sha once more , enjoy guys and take care please.

I have removed my self from the whole drive 😅

• Like (+1) 3

18 hours ago, ASAD. said:

@Shaaz Sha any chance i can still be added to the drive. Was supposed to join sri’s night drive bt havent been able to go thru that one as well

If your waitlist yourself I am guessing there might be last minute drop out and you can hop in for the drive 😇

• Like (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use