•  

Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 1 Jul 2022

Chaitanya D

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level: Fewbie and Above 

When: 1 Jul 2022 Friday Night

Meeting time: 9 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions).

Meeting Point:  https://goo.gl/maps/rdUPEgNryQW3uZnx7

Type of Car: Any  4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 1 AM Saturday

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE UNLESS YOU HAVE A COMPRESSOR. ANYONE ARRIVING AT THE DRIVE WITHOUT A COMPRESSOR, FLAG, PROPER SHOVEL AND DEFLATION KIT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. ALL TOW POINTS WILL BE CHECKED BEFORE DEPARTURE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:
  • Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below calendar

• Like (+1) 2

• Gaurav changed the title to Night Fewbie Desert Drive - Sweihan - Abu Dhabi - 1 Jul 2022

Doc @Chaitanya D i've waitlisted myself for this drive, as I'm in Sri's 2nd Jul night drive already.

If convoy is full, kindly consider extending the convoy size so I can show you my Y62 mods 😁

• Like (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1

9 hours ago, Zed said:

Doc @Chaitanya D i've waitlisted myself for this drive, as I'm in Sri's 2nd Jul night drive already.

If convoy is full, kindly consider extending the convoy size so I can show you my Y62 mods 😁

Sure @Zed, every time u come with a new mod . Be it LC or the Patrol, bring it on 👍🏼

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

7 hours ago, topgear said:

Dr @Chaitanya D 

Please share the meeting point when you can. Purely for planning purposes to see if I am able to join.

@topgear meeting point is updated in the drive thread, Hope to catch up with you as it has been a long time

• Like (+1) 3

Doc @Chaitanya D, please keep me on standby for now as I will need until tomorrow (Thursday) evening to confirm. Getting some work done on the car and I only get it back tomorrow afternoon. If it gets delayed, I won't be able to make it.

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, munkybizness said:

Doc @Chaitanya D, please keep me on standby for now as I will need until tomorrow (Thursday) evening to confirm. Getting some work done on the car and I only get it back tomorrow afternoon. If it gets delayed, I won't be able to make it.

No issues get them fixed properly at ease  , keep posted here 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chaitanya D said:

Dear @Zed and @munkybizness will add you to the drive 

do you guys confirm ? 

Confirm Doc @Chaitanya D 👍

40 minutes ago, munkybizness said:

Bro @munkybizness since you also signed up for Sri's IM drive, I recommend to go to garage only after Srikumar's IM drive, not before... it may lead to double-work 😅

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4

34 minutes ago, Zed said:

Bro @munkybizness since you also signed up for Sri's IM drive, I recommend to go to garage only after Srikumar's IM drive, not before... it may lead to double-work 😅

@Zed I take serious offence to this statement. Now, one should not blame me if they bring Fake Patrols from Dragon Marts. @munkybizness thankfully drives the real deal... 😂

• Haha (+1) 7

Important Information

Terms of use