•  

Twilight Newbie Desert Drive - Solar Park - Dubai - 2 Jul 2022

Gaurav

1 hour ago, Sunny84 said:

Guy's,  pls check out the pictures in the gallery and you can add if you have any.

Thanks. 

I am still learning how to add photos to the gallery, so uploaded them here :-)

• Thanks (+1) 2

Thank you very much for organising this @Gaurav An amazing way to spend the afternoon 😃

Great pictures, thanks for sharing @Yerem Davtyan!! (go team red!)

Just saw the gallery photos, thank you for sharing @Sunny84!!

Edited by Brett Eicher
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

When we started at 4pm the dashboard showed 48°C and felt the humidity in the air. After a informative briefing by @Gaurav we were off to route which was negotiating for the newbies & fewbies. 

@Yerem Davtyan this was your first time as 2nd lead and you did a great job, once you knew how to communicate you just did it naturally. Sharing the drive details is cherry on top.

@Brett Eicher you follow the lead very well too!!

@Lucas don't let the stuck and refusal worry you about the sport its just a part of this game. Once you get the hang of it, you will just keep wanting more of it.

@MChatt89 you powered away on the churned track and make it look easy..

@Vanessa8580 you surprised by joining us after doing you morning run and yet filled with passion and energy. As centre forward you made the drive fun for us at the back end.

@jeetu sharma you were calm and working thru the churned track which I created, my bad and kept up too the pace.

@Zulfikhar Naiyar your X bumper looks the best i have seen.

@salah2u thanks for the support and knowing you watching us from the back, kept the back end of convoy safe. Thank you.

Once again I would like to say thanks to all for making the drive special.  The last hour of the drive was fast and fun i enjoyed the most and the terrain was exciting and everyone worked as a team to make that happen.

Thank you and see you'll soon.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

4 minutes ago, Sunny84 said:

When we started at 4pm the dashboard showed 48°C and felt the humidity in the air. After a informative briefing by @Gaurav we were off to route which was negotiating for the newbies & fewbies. 

@Yerem Davtyan this was your first time as 2nd lead and you did a great job, once you knew how to communicate you just did it naturally. Sharing the drive details is cherry on top.

@Brett Eicher you follow the lead very well too!!

@Lucas don't let the stuck and refusal worry you about the sport its just a part of this game. Once you get the hang of it, you will just keep wanting more of it.

@MChatt89 you powered away on the churned track and make it look easy..

@Vanessa8580 you surprised by joining us after doing you morning run and yet filled with passion and energy. As centre forward you made the drive fun for us at the back end.

@jeetu sharma you were calm and working thru the churned track which I created, my bad and kept up too the pace.

@Zulfikhar Naiyar your X bumper looks the best i have seen.

@salah2u thanks for the support and knowing you watching us from the back, kept the back end of convoy safe. Thank you.

Once again I would like to say thanks to all for making the drive special.  The last hour of the drive was fast and fun i enjoyed the most and the terrain was exciting and everyone worked as a team to make that happen.

Thank you and see you'll soon.

Cheers, @Sunny84 for a structured and detailed review :-) Pleasure meeting you in the sand! 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use