•  

Night Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan Night Adventures - Abu Dhabi - 2 Jul 2022

Srikumar

With the summer in full swing, the time is right to hit the home turf of Sweihan for a fast paced Night Drive. This is a call out to all the big boys of the Carnity Offroad Club to join me in a new episode of the Sweihan Night Adventures.  We will find bowls, long sideys, ridges and criss-cross dunes in the Night's darkness with only our headlights to guide us through. 

So drivers, Start your engine!!!

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level: Intermediate and Above 

When: 2 July 2022, Saturday

Meeting time: 10:00 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/cSgEY7dNvs4VPV7Q9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 02:00 AM, Sunday

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE UNLESS YOU HAVE A COMPRESSOR. ANYONE ARRIVING AT THE DRIVE WITHOUT A COMPRESSOR, FLAG, PROPER SHOVEL AND DEFLATION KIT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. ALL TOW POINTS WILL BE CHECKED BEFORE DEPARTURE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:
  • Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Saturday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP THE BELOW IN THE EVENTS  CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Night Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan Night Adventures - Abu Dhabi - 2 Jul 2022
2 hours ago, Srikumar said:

So drivers, Start your engine!!!

looking forward @Srikumar; however the anxiety of successfully passing the monday 7PM barrier is rising by the minute. fingers crossed 🤞

• Like (+1) 2

Regardless of writing a script to register myself at exactly 7pm everytime @Srikumar's name is mentioned, I failed to register as #1... now I need to upgrade to 1000Mbps home Internet 😅  (not sure if anyone remembers IRC war back in the old days)...

• Haha (+1) 4

1 minute ago, Zed said:

Regardless of writing a script to register myself at exactly 7pm everytime @Srikumar's name is mentioned, I failed to register as #1... now I need to upgrade to 1000Mbps home Internet 😅  (not sure if anyone remembers IRC war back in the old days)...

You need formula 1 driver reaction 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 minute ago, Zed said:

munkybizness is my mIRC handle ;) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

To all those who have signed up for the drive, I feel its only fair that I warn you guys upfront - That in IM drives I don't look at the rear view mirror and either way I am night blind.... Good Luck boys!!

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

2 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

To all those who have signed up for the drive, I feel its only fair that I warn you guys upfront - That in IM drives I don't look at the rear view mirror and either way I am night blind.... Good Luck boys!!

gonna put an Apple Air Tag on your Jeep during briefing, then launch the app Find My Marshal 😁

• Haha (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use