•  

Night Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan Night Adventures - Abu Dhabi - 2 Jul 2022

Srikumar

1 hour ago, Srikumar said:

To all those who have signed up for the drive, I feel its only fair that I warn you guys upfront - That in IM drives I don't look at the rear view mirror and either way I am night blind.... Good Luck boys!!

Let’s see things positively 😎, night blindness has a lot of advantages like we won’t see the height we crawling up or sloping down 🤓….. scorpions 🦂 are like butterflies to us 😆….. fox’s like goats 🐐…… just hoping you don’t see moon as sun and wear sunglasses 🕶 at night ! 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Mus_hus78 said:

Let’s see things positively 😎, night blindness has a lot of advantages like we won’t see the height we crawling up or sloping down 🤓….. scorpions 🦂 are like butterflies to us 😆….. fox’s like goats 🐐…… just hoping you don’t see moon as sun and wear sunglasses 🕶 at night ! 

What are you smoking bruh..!

• Haha (+1) 4

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

2 hours ago, Ranjan Das said:

Hope the rear break lights are working...

Ahh… I thought it was just my blindness 😂

1 minute ago, Gaurav said:

What are you smoking bruh..!

The rules are puff puff pass…

• Haha (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

20 hours ago, Srikumar said:

To all those who have signed up for the drive, I feel its only fair that I warn you guys upfront - That in IM drives I don't look at the rear view mirror and either way I am night blind.... Good Luck boys!!

I need to keep reminding myself not to look left or right, just follow the white dot infront. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Good morning Sweihan boys. hope you are set for tomorrow's night drive. I have planned a pretty nice route with some big dunes and bowls, and hopefully would be able to cover most of it while driving blind. 😀

For the WL members, it will be difficult for me to increase the RSVP number as in fast paced Night drives an extra long convoy would affect the fluidity of the drive. However, the RSVP will be kept open till tomorrow evening 5 PM.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

On 6/27/2022 at 2:40 PM, Srikumar said:

With the summer in full swing, the time is right to hit the home turf of Sweihan for a fast paced Night Drive. This is a call out to all the big boys of the Carnity Offroad Club to join me in a new episode of the Sweihan Night Adventures.  We will find bowls, long sideys, ridges and criss-cross dunes in the Night's darkness with only our headlights to guide us through. 

So drivers, Start your engine!!!

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level: Intermediate and Above 

When: 2 July 2022, Saturday

Meeting time: 10:00 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://maps.app.goo.gl/cSgEY7dNvs4VPV7Q9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 02:00 AM, Sunday

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE UNLESS YOU HAVE A COMPRESSOR. ANYONE ARRIVING AT THE DRIVE WITHOUT A COMPRESSOR, FLAG, PROPER SHOVEL AND DEFLATION KIT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. ALL TOW POINTS WILL BE CHECKED BEFORE DEPARTURE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:
  • Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Saturday - 9 AM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP THE BELOW IN THE EVENTS  CALENDAR

Hi Srikumar, I have to cancel the drive as I am Covid Close Contact 😭Have fun 😉

• Sad (0) 3

Important Information

Terms of use