•  

Night Intermediate Desert Drive - Sweihan Night Adventures - Abu Dhabi - 2 Jul 2022

Srikumar

@Srikumar Thank you for the amazing drive. Pace and Switches were at a another level. We had an a strong convoy with SL @Waqas Parvez who did an amazing job by informing about the terrain . @Zeddriving his monster and being right behind my back. @munkybiznessbeing the Star of the night with an amazing support and being gentle on tugging you that almost went to sleep. @Mus_hus78 driving his pajero beautifully . @ASAD.having sand shower with just a small refusal @Matt.T and @Ranjan Das flawless driving at the back and supporting.   

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Srikumar thanks for an exciting drive on Saturday night, was great fun and tested my reactions and skills. Shame about your breakdown and I hope it gets sorted pretty quickly and cheaply. Good spirit on the drive from everyone with no real dramas. @Waqas Parvez good effort as 2nd Lead and @Ranjan Das tidily mopping up at the back.

Easy tow out by @munkybizness finished off the night in fine style.

See you all in the sand next time guys.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

If the pre-drive hype was anything to go by, the drive itself very much lived-up to the expectations and more! Heady pace, fluid movements plus strong convoy was the perfect cocktail we all were looking forward to and thanks to @Srikumar, all of us got a good taste....and am very hopeful that Sri is going to plan a second serving very soon and I'm already looking forward to it. 

Thank you @Srikumar for the wonderful evening. @Waqas Parvez was perfect to the t as second lead and Mayank @munkybizness, our freshly minted support, demonstrated what a perfect support looks like. thank you guys.

@Matt.T, @Vaibhav, @Zed, @ASAD. and @Mus_hus78 it was a pleasure meeting and driving with you gentlemen. 

Wish you all a wonderful week ahead

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3

Great drive @Srikumar, sorry it had to be cut short but hopefully you will have your car sorted for our next dose soon

@Waqas Parvez you did amazingly well as 2nd lead, keeping up with Sri is no small feat

@munkybizness great show of your skills all round, no wonder you have have been inducted in the support team and bet wont be long before you start leading as well

@Matt.T & @Ranjan Das thanks for helping me out with the refusals and finding the way back when i took the wrong turn

@Vaibhav @Zed @Mus_hus78 great driving guys, hope to catch you all again soon. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you everyone for joining the preview of a Sweihan Night Adventures. With the superb convoy that we had, the drive was poised to be an EPIC but unfortunately my granny had other plans. I really appreciate the patience showed by everyone and a big shout out to Mayank, for an excellent recovery.

I am planning a revisit of the Sweihan Night Adventures in the weekend after Eid, and I look forward to your participation to complete what we had started.

Till then, take care..

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Srikumar said:

Thank you everyone for joining the preview of a Sweihan Night Adventures. With the superb convoy that we had, the drive was poised to be an EPIC but unfortunately my granny had other plans. I really appreciate the patience showed by everyone and a big shout out to Mayank, for an excellent recovery.

I am planning a revisit of the Sweihan Night Adventures in the weekend after Eid, and I look forward to your participation to complete what we had started.

Till then, take care..

Sri no race for the fastest internet speed this time pls, we need to get priority 🙏🏻😅

• Haha (+1) 3

On 7/4/2022 at 12:29 PM, Srikumar said:

Till then, take care..

Thanks @Srikumarfor this short movie trailer which had my skid plates off the hook 😅! Wondering what will happen after full drive 😂….. hope you fixed your dhanno ! 😊🚗….. thanks everyone for joining the quick night drive ! 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use