•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Faqa - Dubai - 02 Jul 2022

JeromeFJ

Thanks @JeromeFJ for a brilliant drive! The ridge riding was amazing and the the tight technical stuff was challenging the turning circle of the Raptor 🤣
A great convoy who all drove fantastically!

See you all soon! 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Naim Aoun said:

Thanks Jerome for an amazing drive.. It was something else, an amazing variety of terrain, tight technical, side sloping and most importantly great ridge riding... What a blast. 

Great to see you all guys and looking fwd for the next drive.. 

Thanks @Naim Aoun, you said it all ! These ridges were amazing !

Guys, we had an amazing drive this morning. Thank you for participating. It was a real « desert time », with beautiful sceneries, a lot of desert life, and virgin dunes. The route was far from easy, and either in the technical areas, or when surfing these fabulous high ridges, the full concentration of each driver was needed. 
We only had a few stucks that were quickly solved with team shovelling work, proof, if need be, of the excellent level of the convoy.

Special thanks to @Alexanderrr as 2nd lead, watching my back, and holding or adjusting the route when needed. @RiaanJH @Naim Aoun, excellent drive for the Jeeps, @Mohamad Anwer, excellent support from the middle of the convoy, @Mark D, @Karthik Raptor, the raptor boys, very well done, in particular in the tech areas, @Beide Worku, thank you for the sweep, and congratulations for your first FB+. Thank you all for the excellent spirit during the drive, it was a pleasure to lead the group !

I can see pictures in the gallery already, thank you, and yes, these high ridges were beautiful, they will be in my eyes for the full week I think !

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

It was my first ever drive in Faqaa and also with @JeromeFJ as the lead. Perfect combo and the ridge riding was ultimate.

Thank you everyone for an amazing experience, look forward to returning there very soon.

43020E3C-AE41-4C5E-8E6C-C67AE7BCC83B.jpeg.912a7eb616eeec4e29fa0eda0c29eae2.jpeg

Edited by Karthik Raptor
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

35 minutes ago, JeromeFJ said:

Guys, we had an amazing drive this morning. Thank you for participating. It was a real « desert time », with beautiful sceneries, a lot of desert life, and virgin dunes. The route was far from easy, and either in the technical areas, or when surfing these fabulous high ridges, the full concentration of each driver was needed. 
We only had a few stucks that were quickly solved with team shovelling work, proof, if need be, of the excellent level of the convoy.

Special thanks to @Alexanderrr as 2nd lead, watching my back, and holding or adjusting the route when needed. @RiaanJH @Naim Aoun, excellent drive for the Jeeps, @Mohamad Anwer, excellent support from the middle of the convoy, @Mark D, @Karthik Raptor, the raptor boys, very well done, in particular in the tech areas, @Beide Worku, thank you for the sweep, and congratulations for your first FB+. Thank you all for the excellent spirit during the drive, it was a pleasure to lead the group !

I can see pictures in the gallery already, thank you, and yes, these high ridges were beautiful, they will be in my eyes for the full week I think !

Thank you @JeromeFJfor an amazing drive full of beautiful scenery and challanges. 

To me a beautiful and successful drive is  when I return home from the drive full of energy and excitement with a great memorable day to cherish. And that is exactly how I felt today!

My first drive with you @JeromeFJ, and looking forward to many more. 

We were blessed with a wonderful well skilled group, thank you @Alexanderrrfor excellent 2L,  @Beide Worku excellent sweep. 

My good friends in front and the back of  me@Naim Aoun& @Mark D great to see you both Gents!!

The Raptors at the back and the" F16" really rocked the desert. 

and to the rest of the team it was a pleasure . 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @JeromeFJ for another fun drive and breaking me in to Fewbie+ world. Nice driving with you team and glad to have met most of you for the first time. @Mohamad Anwer my GCAA application still pending so let’s keep the F16 between us :)

@Karthik Raptor I got my dash mount from  https://www.bulletpointmountingsolutions.com/ but  https://builtrightind.com/ also has similar solutions pretty much for every truck model and year. Let me know if you need more info. 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 7/1/2022 at 5:38 PM, JeromeFJ said:

@Alexanderrr @RiaanJH @Senthil Kumar @Naim Aoun @Mohamad Anwer @Tareq Al Turq @Beide Worku @Mark D @Karthik Raptor

Good evening all, final update for the drive tomorrow morning

Meeting at 5:15 am at https://goo.gl/maps/WbWFK5iwurzey1dF8

The convoy order will be

image.png.cfa6911f9f4697d252d767412fa3ba2b.png

We will use radio Channel 3

Please  take as much rest as you can, you will need your full concentration to enjoy fully the ride tomorrow morning.

Looking forward to the drive !!

@JeromeFJ would you have the Gaia gps route for yesterday's drive. 

Can you kindly WhatsApp to me 🙏 🙏 

• Thanks (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Mohamad Anwer said:

@JeromeFJ would you have the Gaia gps route for yesterday's drive. 

Can you kindly WhatsApp to me 🙏 🙏 

Hi Mohamad, I will send it to you during the day

Important Information

Terms of use