•  

munkybizness has been promoted to Support Team

Gaurav

well done bro @munkybizness . Well-deserved promotion and even more after your performance & support last night 👍🏻 Go further & higher 👏🏻

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Zed said:

well done bro @munkybizness . Well-deserved promotion and even more after your performance & support last night 👍🏻 Go further & higher 👏🏻

Congrats @munkybizness….. altho I missed the person as it was night drive I could hardly see things in front 😝

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Rizwanm2- it’s been ages! Can’t wait to be on a drive with you, and to learn from your composure :)

@Hisham Masaad - In helping me overcome my fear in climbing Al Faqa in a newbie drive last year, you taught me a lesson that would unlock every climb since then. I have not looked back and I hope I continue to borrow more from the lessons you have to teach.

@Mario Cornejo- coming from you, that means a lot to me. Every time I think the Y61 can’t do something, I just remember the complete balance with which you pilot yours. So much to learn from you still.

@Zixuan Huang - Charlie @topgear @Chinthaka Ruwan - thank you gents!

@Rob S - thanks bud! You’re driving with great gusto and it’s phenomenal to watch. As for the mods, you’ve given me a great idea to write about...

@Zed - only made possible because of the excellent company I was in. Thank YOU for that :)

@Mus_hus78 - We’ll do a day-drive to fix that! Was good to drive with you again.

• Like (+1) 3

Doc @Chaitanya D - thank you for your vote of confidence, and for consistently giving me opportunities to step up and then guiding me through them to learn. It has been these moments that have instilled the confidence in me. Thank you for seeing and nurturing it 🙏

• Like (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use