•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nizwa - Sharjah - 9 Jul 2022

JeromeFJ

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and above

When:  09 July 2022, Saturday

Meeting time: 5:15 AM  (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/dmvrVEahLQhQyzyP6

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 09:15 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 2 PM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR EVENT

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nizwa - Sharjah - 9 Jul 2022

@Thejas Uthran, I can see you are on the waitlist, but you have no drive recorded yet.  As new joiner you shall complete an Absolute Newbie Drive first, and then there is a progression to Newbie, and Fewbie, and more.

As it stands, I will not be able to accept you in the drive.

If you have previous off-road experience, you can ask to be considered, to skip the first steps. Please refer to the overview explaining how the club works

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Thejas Uthran said:

Hi…I am having Offroad experience.I have  about 20 drive experience on sand dunes and mountain tracks

Hi @Thejas Uthran welcome to carnity and I see you have already RSVP on my night drive.

Please Introduce yourself along with your detailed experience in that night drive post so that I and the support team can gauge your skills. If it's safe then you can apply for the Fewbie promotion. Once you are promoted to Fewbie level then only you are eligible to join any Fewbie drives.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

7 minutes ago, Gregory Powell said:

Is this how I RSVP to join this drive on Saturday morning?

Hi @Gregory Powell you can click on RSVP on the drive calendar.

I see you are new to the off-road club, but you also have done an Advance Desert Driving Course with Ale.

Based on that course, you can go through the grading structure and apply for Fewbie promotion.

Once you are promoted you are good to join this Fewbie drive, if not you can still join any Newbie drive.

• Like (+1) 1

Let's root for each other & watch each other grow.

Dear Desert Drivers,

Just a quick update on the participation for the drive on Saturday

@Haitham Khattab @Mike. @Sunny84 @TT_Dubai @takeshi sobue @Gurcharan Mehta @Dinesh Kumar A @Gerrit Bus @Richard Franks you are confirmed. Please let me know in case you changed your plans

@Gregory Powell, your promotion @Fewbie level with previous experience shall be recorded into the system before the drive (I understand it is in process)

@Imran Kashif (WL1)  @Waqas Parvez (WL2) keep posted, I will confirm tomorrow early afternoon if I can add you.

@Thejas Uthran (WL3) as explained before, your Fewbie level shall be registered to consider your participation. Thank you for your understanding.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use