•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nizwa - Sharjah - 9 Jul 2022

JeromeFJ

On 7/6/2022 at 4:45 PM, Gaurav said:

Hi @Thejas Uthran welcome to carnity and I see you have already RSVP on my night drive.

Please Introduce yourself along with your detailed experience in that night drive post so that I and the support team can gauge your skills. If it's safe then you can apply for the Fewbie promotion. Once you are promoted to Fewbie level then only you are eligible to join any Fewbie drives.

Eid Mubarak @Carnity happy holidays and Safe drives !!

• Like (+1) 2

Dear Desert Drivers, 

@Haitham Khattab @Mike. @Sunny84 @TT_Dubai @takeshi sobue @Dinesh Kumar A @Gerrit Bus @Richard Franks @Imran Kashif @Rob S @Suresh K @Waqas Parvez @Gregory Powell

Please find the convoy order for tomorrow

image.png.f7e30b1dc8db4b6c3bf15d4292c4a780.png

I have extended the participation, counting on the support of @Rob S and @Waqas Parvez (check your shovel ;))

@Thejas Uthran, I'm sorry but you are not registered as Fewbie, you cannot participate. 

@Senthil Kumar, I've seen your last min registration on the WL, but we are already a very long convoy, I cannot ad you. See you hopefully in a next drive.

Meeting is at 5:15 am at  https://goo.gl/maps/dmvrVEahLQhQyzyP6

We will be on Radio Channel 1

Have a nice evening, take a good rest, and see you tomorrow !

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

Thanks @JeromeFJ for another great morning on the sands! Well done to @Haitham Khattab in SL and @Richard Franks in sweep! Also special mention for @Waqas Parvez for his guidance from towards the back of the convoy!

rest of the convoy drove superbly with limited refusals. Well done. Was also great to see some old faces and new! 

Only managed 2 pictures, but they are great even if i do say so myself 😂

Edited by Rob S
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Thank you @JeromeFJ for the amazing drive today. Clouds covered us making the weather very pleasant. The whole convoy did very well adapting to progressive pace of the drive, which i enjoyed very much. Happy to be the 2nd lead on my 10th fewbie ride, while soon i ll apply for a promotion to FB+ :)

Thanks @Rob S & @Waqas Parvez for the amazing  support & Advices throughout the whole drive. You showcased what Prados can do in the desert. 

Thanks @Richard Franks for Sweeping  today, always demonstrating “smooth”wrangler performance. 

Shout out to all convoy friends. it wouldn’t have been fun without you.

Some Photos in the gallery, see you again soon.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Truly overwhelming for my first virgin drive at the Fewbie Level and what an experience it was, all thanks to you @JeromeFJ. The drive was in a familiar place which I have done couple of times and yet the track was negotiating and technical on a whole new level the new faces and their expertise gave me lot of confidence in tackling with new challenges. The convoy list on paper looked the longest I have done till date and yet I feel it was compact and credits to our 2nd lead @Haitham Khattab CF @Rob S& @Waqas Parvez with their beautiful machines did a fantastic job to rescue and support in quick time 👌 with @Richard Franks at the sweep.

@Mike. always pleasure to drive with you and love the "White Rhino" customised flag. BTW "White Rhino" is Mike's Pajero. 

@Suresh K hope you got the tyre fixed. @TT_Dubai the pictures in the gallery are superb, @takeshi sobue @Dinesh Kumar A @Gerrit Bus all made this experience a memorable one. 

Eid Mubarak to all and happy holidays.

See you'll soon on the sands!

Thank You.

Screenshot_20220710-000508_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use