•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Faqa to Qudra - Dubai - 9 Jul 2022

GauravSoni

Very interesting drive. I hope @GauravSoni's car after the bashing it got today will rise up to his master's command for the next drive tomorrow. Short convoys are always fun especially when you know each other and have driven so many times together before. @GauravSoni kept finding very interesting track of endless ridges to ride. Challenging too. In fact it sapped all my energy I could barely get up from bed and have to sign off from Gaurav Soni's drive tomorrow as I feel I will be a burden with so much fatigue. The weather was excellent and not much hot due to the cloud cover. But the challenges was too much and befitting an IM drive. Enjoyed throughout. In short @GauravSoni, the 2nd lead @Zixuan Huang - Charlie, @Chinthaka Ruwan, me & gautam @Looper had a very action packed Eid Al Adha. 

Thank you Gaurav Soni & everybody. See you all soon in the sands. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@GauravSoni Thanks for the excellent drive today. It was nice and fun drive. Weather also perfect even in the summer. Also its good to hang out with some old friends. It reminds me my second newbie drive with the club. Thanks @Zixuan Huang - Charlie for the second lead and support also @Looper for the support. Also a special thanks to our consultant @Thomas Varghese See you soon guys. Enjoy the long weekend. 

• Like (+1) 4

An IM drive that has everything I look for, short convey, competent drivers, fast pace, trackless desert with nice weather.  and I could find the room for improvement which is very important to me.

At initial part we stayed above 30km/hr average moving speed on the ridges only! and we completed the drive with 26.2km/hr average moving speed.

Thank you @GauravSonifor the lead, and @Chinthaka Ruwan @Thomas Varghese @Looper for joining and support.

See you soon back in sands!

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use