Karthik Raptor @Karthik Raptor

Mark D @Mark D

Gregory @Gregory

Prakash Anoop @Prakash Anoop

salah2u @salah2u

Trekado @Trekado

RiaanJH @RiaanJH

ASAD. @ASAD.

Thank you all for considering joining the drive and cant wait to see you all tomorrow, Inshallah, Saturday sharp at 05:00 or bit earlier even not minding at all taking off before the sun rise. area 53 has always offered the thrill and action to all off roaders and Carnity is no exception.

Caution : the area has changed , dunes crests might be sharper , slip faces could be bilateral , unexpected dips might be encountered ,,,etc so prepare yourself for a blast . bright side we might be the only guys roaming around on version dunes.

Please Note That onshore there are 5 drivers from our friends on wait list that truly i wish to accommodate all of them but unfortunately not possible. please if you believe that your plans has changed maybe you can draw a smile on the next on line bit earlier than later.

our radio channel is on 2 and my cell is 0554045278 in case of Emergency

convoy list will be posted in the evening at time of drive closure. 

stay tuned .

cheers

• Like (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

3 hours ago, salah2u said:

@M.Seidamhi, just been tested positive for covid, I will be in isolation for 10 days.. I will leave the event unfortunately…

Oh dear Salah please get well soon pal 🙏

@Rob S you are the next from wait list automatically added to the RSVP list 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, ASAD. said:

@M.Seidam got handed over some work and it doesnt seem likely that i will make it to the drive. Better to leave my spot for others on WL. Have a safe drive. 

Thanks @ASAD. For the update no issue dear next time we drive together inshallah . Please if I can ask you kindly to remove your RSVP by pressing on LEAVE EVENT in the Callander so the next on wait list can be added automatically according to priority 🙏

19 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Thanks @ASAD. For the update no issue dear next time we drive together inshallah . Please if I can ask you kindly to remove your RSVP by pressing on LEAVE EVENT in the Callander so the next on wait list can be added automatically according to priority 🙏

Done

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use