•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 17 Jul 2022

Rizwanm2

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and Above 

When:  17 July 2022, Saturday.

Meeting time: 5:00 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/H5peqHehMNMFjJtA8

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 9:00 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL STARTING AND ENDING THE DRIVE AT THE SAME POINT, WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 drivers.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 17 Jul 2022
38 minutes ago, Gurcharan Mehta said:

Hey @Rizwanm2, I'm not 100 percent sure on whether I will be joining this drive or not, hence putting myself in the waitlist. Will update if plans do change, thanks!

Hi @Gurcharan Mehta SInce drive is not full you have time.  

Please let me know by saturday. 

5 hours ago, TT_Dubai said:

Hi @Rizwanm2 with apologies I have to withdraw and have removed my name from the list. Looking forward to drive soon and wish you and your convoy fun in the sands tomorrow!

Thanks buddy. See you next time 

Dear @Gurcharan Mehta

Can u please confirm your attendance for tomorrow 

33 minutes ago, Rizwanm2 said:

Thanks buddy. See you next time 

Dear @Gurcharan Mehta

Can u please confirm your attendance for tomorrow 

Hey Rizwan, was meaning to message you. Yes we are confirmed for the drive tomorrow.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

6 minutes ago, Gurcharan Mehta said:

Hey Rizwan, was meaning to message you. Yes we are confirmed for the drive tomorrow.

thank you. see you tomorrow morning for exiting drive 

• Like (+1) 2

Dear Friends 

@topgear @Brett Eicher @Imran Kashif  @Gurcharan Mehta @M.Seidam @Haitham Khattab @takeshi sobue

hope you all ready to sign of another weekend with blast of drive in badayer. 

Plan for tomorrow is to start much early as possible to cover some good grounds in the early morning,  

Sand is expected to be super soft hence recommend to deflate your tires for about 12 PSI upon arrival and be ready to move by 5.15 AM maximum.  

we will use carnity radio channel 2   -  446.031

Below is our convoy order for tomorrow. 

image.png.92e9146ac3fa6561d4993f07fb65ef72.png

Edited by Rizwanm2
  • Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use