•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 17 Jul 2022

Rizwanm2

Thanks you @Rizwanm2 for leading us today, I enjoyed the adventure and the nice weather while clouds were covering us throughout the whole drive. it was a busy day in Badayer with lots of churn but you were able to find us some fresh tracks and created a nice mix of technical, loops & Climbs👏🏻
Thank you Dr. @M.Seidam for the great support, clear instructions and useful information and keeping the convoy intact👍
Thank you @topgear for sweeping us and thanks to all convoy members for making this fun and keeping up with the pace @Brett Eicher, @Gurcharan Mehta, @Imran Kashif, @takeshi sobue

see you all soon

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Being in lead the day before and today in support in the same area really felt different. actually I kinda started to like this area 53 now 🤣 . Couldn’t just believe how this area has revived in 24 hours seeing many convoys around. I guess helped in that the relative drop in temperature and cloudy sky. That was a blessing indeed.

today @Rizwanm2 has chosen a path route which obviously well prepared and truly I was impressed . Thank you my friend for leading us today in a safe trip full of excitement and thrill. I enjoyed it so very much 🙏

@Haitham Khattab second time we drive and your second lead was just stunning and we were following your path like a magnet 🧲. Your communication with the lead was outstanding well done . 

it’s always a pleasure indeed , and that’s what is  @Carnity all about connecting people , meeting new people : @Brett Eicher @Imran Kashif and @Gurcharan Mehta was at most pleasure observing how nice and in control you were guys driving that I rarely needed to correct anything for the guys behind whom as I sow from my rear mirror they were following each other in synchrony the two FJC @takeshi sobue and our sweep of the day who did more than great @topgear and his little copilot along 🙏👍

No shovels no ropes , just couple refusals  cleared with amazing self recoveries. The only “ event “ of the day is that we had to exit @Gurcharan Mehta as his passenger didn’t feel well I hope all ok by now 🙏

hope to see you soon till then wish you good week ahead and take care . 

below is our play route hope you enjoy 

• Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

25 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

@Gurcharan Mehta was at most pleasure observing how nice and in control you were guys driving that I rarely needed to correct anything for the guys behind whom as I sow from my rear mirror they were following each other in synchrony the two

No shovels no ropes , just couple refusals  cleared with amazing self recoveries. The only “ event “ of the day is that we had to exit @Gurcharan Mehta as his passenger didn’t feel well I hope all ok by now 🙏

Thank you for the kind words @M.Seidam, likewise it was a delight to meet you. Yes, the family is doing better now, thank you for asking.

@Rizwanm2, it was a fun route as always, unfortunately we had to exit early, but looking forward to your future drives.

I would like to once again apologize to everyone in the convoy for the inconvenience due to the early exit as we weren't feeling well.  @Rizwanm2 , @M.Seidam and everyone else, thank you for taking us to an exit even though we were in the middle of Badayer. 

It was a pleasure meeting everyone, see yall again soon!

Edited by Gurcharan Mehta
  • Like (+1) 3

58 minutes ago, Gurcharan Mehta said:

Yes, the family is doing better now, thank you for asking.

Glad to learn that . And please no need for apology 🙏

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Drive Report

thank you everyone for reporting early morning today. we started our briefing just before sun rise and we were ready to move even before te sun rise. its was perfect weather today morning with plenty of heavy clouds covering the sky. 

we started our exploration from the northern part of the Badayer, which gave us enough time to warm up under heavy clouds and low visibility. During this session we covered plenty of technical dunes as well, to my surprise everybody did exceptionally well without any stuck or refusal. Then gradually we moved to southern high grounds of area 53. After about 1 and half hour from start @Gurcharan Mehta informed that he and the passenger is not feeling well. so we looped back to almost starting point to make an early exit for our friends.  Thank you doctor @M.Seidam for assisting me and convoy by leading us to the early exit. 

after a quick break we started our climbing session which was not an easy task, the track was heavily churned and there were lot of traffic also in the area. only couple of refusals where everyone was able self recover with help of @M.Seidam precise instructions... 

Even i had fare share of desert bruise today when i suddenly dive in to uneven dune. Thank you everyone for help me sort out the bumper. after couple of back n forth loops we started heading towards out exit from far northers driving along Dubai sharjah border fence. 

@M.Seidam you are the star of the drive today for helping and motivating each and everyone of us. When i have such a great support in convoy have no worry or fear to conquer any terrain. Thank you very much my friend. 🙏

@Haitham Khattab You are truly amazing second lead, precisely doing what i want you to do even before i inform you. Thank you very much. 💪

@Brett Eicher i didnt hear much from you during the drive, hope you enjoyed the track today 🙂

@Imran Kashif You also drove very well today, 

@Gurcharan Mehta I hope you enjoyed the early bit of the drive,  

@takeshi sobue Hope today track was piece of cake for your monstrous FJ Cruiser. 

Last but not least @topgear Thank you very much for assisting and sweeping the convoy. hope you and and your copilot enjoyed the drive. 

Till next time enjoy your week ahead 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Thanks @Rizwanm2 for leading the drive today and supported by ever reliable Dr @M.Seidam  

Always learning from you guys. This is the first time I’m at Badayer for Fewbie drive. My previous visits were all F+. Today my son was with me and F level suited him well. The orange sand and high climbs was breathtaking. 
@Haitham Khattab @Brett Eicher@Imran Kashif @Gurcharan Mehta @takeshi sobue you guys made up a great convoy. As mentioned by Doc, no shovel and rope just refusals. 
@Gurcharan Mehta no apologies needed. Safety is important and honestly, even the exit drive was fun for us. 
@takeshi sobue it was easy following you as your exhaust note will tell me how much to push 

have a great week ahead 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use