•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Bidayer - Sharjah - 23 Jul 2022

Hisham Masaad

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Intermediate and above

When:  23 July 2022, Saturday

Meeting time: 5:15 AM  (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: - https://goo.gl/maps/kSdmUJJuPPaEP3eFA

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 09:15 AM

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Friday - 2 PM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR EVENT

• Like (+1) 1

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Bidayer - Sharjah - 23 Jul 2022

@Vaibhav why are you always the 1st registered in every Intermediate drives 😅 And I thought you'll be in Sweihan 😁 From now on these Usual Suspects will be called... the Intermediaries!

• Haha (+1) 5

5 minutes ago, Vaibhav said:

@Zed badayer and @Hisham Masaad means its yalla push cant miss that. Seems like your taking the benefit of Premier Inn rate and Wife not being in town. thought you would be heading to Sweihan. 

Touché there 😄  gonna check hotel prices now and hopefully get the same 100dhs rate for a Friday night (last week was Sat. night rate) 🙂

• Haha (+1) 2

@Hisham Masaad welcome back dear to action . After two drives in Badayer in one weekend and been couple times before I started kinda like this 53 area . Inshallah when I will come back from Amman my first post is Intermediate drive in Badayer 😄

• Like (+1) 6
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

24 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

@Hisham Masaad welcome back dear to action . After two drives in Badayer in one weekend and been couple times before I started kinda like this 53 area . Inshallah when I will come back from Amman my first post is Intermediate drive in Badayer 😄

Please add me on manage tab please @M.Seidam

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

Welcome back on your return, @Hisham Masaad While you were away, @M.Seidam was seen driving a fewbie plus in Badayer  :) , snice the drive was full  @Vaibhav and I drove on your usual route :) 

However, now that we have a full house of talent and naughty boyz, when can we expect the sequel to MAD MAX ll? :) 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Thank you @Waqas Parvez, really missing sand after about 3 weekends away. Will leave it to the situation of the terrain, specially after recent winds. I heard dunes changed and many surprises of pockets on top. Will see how it goes, will rename it to Madmax II if we get crazy 🤪

• Like (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use