•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Bidayer - Sharjah - 23 Jul 2022

Hisham Masaad

12 minutes ago, Hisham Masaad said:

I heard dunes changed and many surprises of pockets on top.

That’s true . However in my last time on Sunday it seemed that the multiple convoys in 24 hours has done the service of flattening the crests and churning the dips 🤣

• Like (+1) 2

Dear friends,

@Rob S @ASAD. @Fabien Monleau @Simon Dawood @Waqas Parvez @Vaibhav @Matt.T @Chris Wing @Ashok chaturvedi  @Amir Amiri @Zedless than 12 hours to join new adventure in our favorite area badayer.  @Chris Wing you are stuck, added you to the drive. Below the convoy order, hoping all will like his position. Radio chanel will be 4. Look forward to see you morning 5:15 am. Nice evening

IM Badayer.jpg

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@Hisham Masaad unfortunately, will have to withdraw myself from the drive due to some urgent matters that came up.

I really feel so bad for having to miss this drive .

I wish you all MadMen a safe and creazy fun.

See you soon

• Sad (0) 2

Sorry you missed this one @Simon Dawood, hope all is well. @GauravSoni was flying the Pajero flag don't worry!

Another amazing drive this morning, good to finally let the Prado engine roar again and hit the top of the bowls!

Thanks @Hisham Masaad for excellent morning and thanks @GauravSoni for making sure convoy was safe and following at the back! 

Only a handful of photos today, but already in the gallery! 

• Thanks (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use