•  

Afternoon Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - L&L (Lisaili to Lahbab) - Dubai - 6 Aug 2022

Ale Vallecchi

4 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Thanks for updating @Daniel Rodas.

@Santoso Marjuki you are IN (please confirm).

At this stage I'd also like to add @Ashok chaturvedito the drive, if ok (also,.please confirm).

Thanks

@Ale Vallecchi It shall be my pleasure to join thr drive.. Thanks

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

7 hours ago, Ale Vallecchi said:

Thanks for updating @Daniel Rodas.

@Santoso Marjuki you are IN (please confirm).

At this stage I'd also like to add @Ashok chaturvedito the drive, if ok (also,.please confirm).

Thanks

Hi @Ale Vallecchi, confirmed it, I am in

• Thanks (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Imran Kashif said:

Hi @Ale VallecchiApologies for the last minute,I have emergency call from work,I have to drop out😪

Enjoy your drive 

Thanks for updating @Imran Kashif. See you next time

@Ale Vallecchi I have to exit as car is having some electrical issues. Had to take it back in a recovery to the garage. Sorry for this. 

• Sad (0) 1

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi for yesterday’s drive. Was great to get back out in the desert after a month off. Everyone drove superbly, with minimal amount of refusals and no stucks. 

Thanks also to @Ashok chaturvedifor providing great support in the middle and @Gertjan for doing a great job at 2L. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thanks @Ale Vallecchi for a great drive and route! Also @Ashok chaturvedi and @Tom B for the support.

We were all so focused on driving that the chances for taking photo's were limited. Still managed a few shots. At some point it was an awsome sight to see the convoy zig zaging down a dune in the softer afternoon light.

See you all soon on the sand!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use