•  

Twilight Fewbie Plus Desert Drive "Welcome back" - Lisaili - Dubai - 11 Aug 2022

M.Seidam

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through the below information and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie Plus and above

When: 11 Aug 2022, Thursday

Meeting time:  16:45  (SHARP - Without any exceptions )

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/3czuru9eXaL827xC7

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time:  20:00

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE

• Limited to 10 cars only. RSVP will close on Thursday 10:00 AM
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please add yourself on the waitlist option and the system will pull you in once vacancy is available in case of drop out.
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR 

• Like (+1) 4

• M.Seidam changed the title to Twilight Fewbie Plus Desert Drive "Welcome back" - Lisaili - Dubai - 11 Aug 2022

10 RSVP and 3 in WL ! Clearly not a sign of peak summer or the indication of recent fuel price changes for a change favorable :D ,  Looking forward to be back in sands after 3 weeks! 🤩

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

3 hours ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

Looking forward to be back in sands after 3 weeks!

Me too 

• Like (+1) 5

50 minutes ago, M.Seidam said:

Welcome aboard @Felix Obst the system has pulled you in RSVP after one drop out 

Looking forward to see you again.

Edited by Felix Obst
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, Felix Obst said:

Looking forward to see you again.

Same here 🙏

40 minutes ago, Anoop Nair said:

Hi @M.Seidam Doc, I have to leave the event as some urgent work has come up. Hope some one else can take up my spot. thanks

No issue dear @Anoop Nair see you later at some other time 🙏

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Friends

Thank you all for joining me in my Quest after a three weeks being away from the sand. the route from Lisaili to Qudra/solar park or just looping are ones of my favourite  in this particular area but its always never the same in its details. we will drive the first two hours in the sunlight witnessing the glory of the land toward the sunset and approaching the ending we will be in i would see not complete darkness thanks to the full moon letting our path. we we will talk about the night drive tricks in case its your first time in the night during the briefing.

less than 12 hours separate us from the drive so please do your final checks on your car , gear and radios .

we will be communicating in radio channel 1 ( 44600625 )

my cell in case of emergency is 0554045278

the meeting point is updated above in the drive topic as well as in the calendar https://goo.gl/maps/3czuru9eXaL827xC7

please be on time at 16:45 or bit earlier if possible so we can move not beyond 5 pm

stay tuned the convoy list will come soon 

• Like (+1) 9

Dear Friends

here comes the convoy order 

image.jpeg.a4492db4202e519c43d869ba609806bd.jpeg

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 5

Important Information

Terms of use