•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Al Fayah - Abu Dhabi - 21 Aug 2022

Frederic

12 hours ago, GauravSoni said:

Now m looking at gallery to see if there any pics! 😳

@Gaurav Soni @Frederic @Zed - check out the gallery now. I think the incident is somewhat exaggerated. Just a bit of an amusing stuck in some very soft sand. Dealt with quite easily and in good humour.

• Haha (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Andrew McCarthy said:

@Gaurav Soni @Frederic @Zed - check out the gallery now. I think the incident is somewhat exaggerated. Just a bit of an amusing stuck in some very soft sand. Dealt with quite easily and in good humour.

Of course it has to be exaggerated, how else are we going to attract more people to join the Abu Dhabi drives? 😁

• Totally Agree (+2) 1

23 hours ago, Frederic said:

@Anoop Nair@Pascal@Andrew McCarthy@Zed@Imran Kashif

Great morning out in the sand with this SUPER convoy ! Thanks @Anoop Nair for the very reliable second lead, and @Zed for brushing at the back ;) 

@Imran Kashif it shows you’ve been driving all summer. Good control ! @Pascal you’re like a Swiss watch: we can always count on you whenever there’s a party in Abu Dhabi Terrain !

@Andrew McCarthy and Nigel: Nigel looked happy today and was in awe of what Andrew is doing with that poor Pajero 😂

And now that we’ve found our new ADNOC, we’ll be going back there very soon !

Thanks @Frederic for a really fun drive, very enjoyably paced, in a beautiful area. Extra marks for finishing next to an ADNOC oasis with a functional air pump. @Anoop Nair @Pascal @Zed @Imran Kashif- thanks for the support, patience and good humour when I provided this week's 'learning opportunity'. Imran and I have posted a few photos of it to the gallery for amusement and education. I will let you know when I post some more photos from my co-pilot Nigel later.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

1 hour ago, Zed said:

Of course it has to be exaggerated, how else are we going to attract more people to join the Abu Dhabi drives? 😁

@Zed I would always prefer a convoy of 5-6 against one with 13-14 cars. Lets keep it that way for AD drives 🤪...

• Haha (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Zed said:

It may work in opposite direction as well!!! u might scare them away :)

Important Information

Terms of use