•  

Night Intermediate Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 19 Aug 2022

M.Seidam

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Intermediate and above 

Meeting time: 21:30 Friday (deflated and ready to move)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/4jyD6zeufhExAocKA

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 01:30 Saturday

P.S. Only join if you have a compressor to inflate your tires after the drive.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 cars maximum. RSVP will close on Friday - 12 PM.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE CALENDAR 

• Like (+1) 1

Enjoy the drive gentlemen... need to pull out of the drive unfortunately as away for work. 👍

On 8/14/2022 at 6:50 PM, M.Seidam said:

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and strictly follow these guidelines.

Drive Details

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list
  • Members that do not confirm the terms of the COVID requirements will be removed from the RSVP list.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

• Sad (0) 2

Dear Friends

Thank you for joining and in this episode , Inshallah , we will drive in the Dark where the waning gibbous might be bearily noticed silhouetted by the expacted cloudy sky. our Itirenery will be highly govorned by our speed and consequently the distance we cover. So please be vigilinat and attentive to what we might encounter from unexpected surpises. I have updated the meeting point in the drive topic and the calander . we will be using radio channel 1 . my cell is 0554045278 in case of emergency .

cant wait meeting you all friday night 21:30 

please find below the convoy order 

Cheers

image.jpeg.1411e0d6170e5fac59865135367c3945.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

On 8/14/2022 at 6:50 PM, M.Seidam said:

Drive Details

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

I am terribly sorry sir.. need to back out as it clashes with a family commitment I forgot. 

• Sad (0) 2

Dear @Alexander Alcalaand @Ashok chaturvedi no issues take care guys and see ya at some another time 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Ashok chaturvedi said:

I am terribly sorry sir.. need to back out as it clashes with a family commitment I forgot. 

@M.Seidam My family released me :-).. may I join again the drive tonight. Apologise for this inconvenience. Ashok

• Like (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Ashok chaturvedi said:

@M.Seidam My family released me :-).. may I join again the drive tonight. Apologise for this inconvenience. Ashok

Sure you can 😄 my friend  I will re add you 

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use