•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - High speed drama - Tawi Nazwa to Big Red - Sharjah - 21 Aug 2022

Varun Mehndiratta

Dear Sand Sailors

I am sure most of you have already been to Tawi Nazwa, clicked some nice pics on top of Pink Rock and had fun rolling through nice bowls that this area offers. It was all good for NB and FB drives.

With this drive, the ambition is to take adventure to another level by adding lot more gas and thrill to this route well travelled. And to add to the drama, we aspire to climb all the way to the top of Big Red and have some fun around the place (ofcourse while ensuring Safety as our top priority). So get ready to make your engine roar!

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level: Fewbie Plus and Above 

When: 21st Aug 2022 Sunday

Meeting time: 5:30 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions).

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/DoxKyeDK91NFEGyy9

Type of Car: Any  4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 9:30 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE UNLESS YOU HAVE A COMPRESSOR. ANYONE ARRIVING AT THE DRIVE WITHOUT A COMPRESSOR, FLAG, PROPER SHOVEL AND DEFLATION KIT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. ALL TOW POINTS WILL BE CHECKED BEFORE DEPARTURE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:
  • Limited to 10 cars only. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below calendar

• Like (+1) 2

• Gaurav changed the title to Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - High speed drama - Tawi Nazwa to Big Red - Sharjah - 21 Aug 2022

Dear Sand Sailors

@Imteeaz @Imran Kashif @salah2u @takeshi sobue @Amr Aydin @Morshedi @Beide Worku @Trekado @Gertjan @Rob S

Thanks for RSVPing for the drive. It went full pretty fast. Good to see some usual suspects and some new faces in the convoy line up.   Its a beautiful area with some amazing bowls, good high dunes to climb and nice possibilities to enjoy some high speed criss crossings. So, looking forward to meeting you all this weekend and explore the dunes around Tawi Nazwa.

@Senthil Kumar since its your only drive for the weekend, i have extended the convoy size and added you to the drive. See you on sunday.

@DP1011 , Deepak wrangler - you are on WL1. 

Sunrise time is shifting, accordingly, i have adjusted the meeting time to 5:30am for this weekend, Please be on time and in case some one has a change in plan, please keep us posted - so as not to lose slot and ensure proper planning.

Cheers

• Like (+1) 7

Hi @varunmehndiratta If I am joining a Satday night birthday party, and still aiming for highspeed drama on sunday, then I am certainly seeing meeting time 5:30Pm instead of am ;) ! 

Hence I better make use of my senses before convoy order is ready😂, will miss this crazy fun! 

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

Hi @varunmehndiratta If I am joining a Satday night birthday party, and still aiming for highspeed drama on sunday, then I am certainly seeing meeting time 5:30Pm instead of am ;) ! 

Hence I better make use of my senses before convoy order is ready😂, will miss this crazy fun! 

Have fun @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler we will catch up on next drive. 👍

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, KAMALIO said:

@varunmehndirattaCan I have the meeting location please on 0552219974 as I won't be accessing this site post now. Thanks, Kamalio

Hi @KAMALIO perfect timing, while you posted the comment, I. Was finalizing the starting point. It’s available now on drive details. 

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Sand Sailors

Please find below the convoy order. We will be using Radio channel 3.

Meeting time is 5:30am, please be on time and in case of any concerns, please feel free to contact me at 050 4430 882. 

Location - https://goo.gl/maps/DoxKyeDK91NFEGyy9

1. @varunmehndiratta in Grey Wrangler

2. @Senthil Kumar in Red Wrangler will be SL

3.  @Trekado , black Pajero

@Morshedi Yellow Wrangler, hopefully you can make it this time, missed you on last drive 😀

5.  @Gertjan in White FJ

6.  @Rob S  will be anchoring the convoy in centre on his Prado.

7.  @takeshi sobue in his FJ

8.  @KAMALIO  in Silver Wrangler

9.  @salah2u in Patrol, set the alarm right my friend.  😉

10.  @Imteeaz in Golden Patrol

11.  @Beide Worku in beautiful blue F150 will be the sweep. 

A very strong convoy with strong vehicles and drivers. Looking forward to see you all at Tawi Nazwa on Sunday. 

Thanks

• Like (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use