•  

Morning Fewbie Desert Drive - Mahafiz - Sharjah - 21 Aug 2022

Hisham Masaad

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and Above 

When:  21 Aug 2022, Sunday.

Meeting time: 5:30 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/hgTTvh3csTsh9qpSA

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 9:30 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. WE WILL STARTING AND ENDING THE DRIVE AT THE SAME POINT, WHICH IS NOT CLOSE TO AN AIR LINE. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A COMPRESSOR, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE. IF YOU ARRIVE AND HAVE NO COMPRESSOR YOU WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 drivers.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 1

Dear desert wonderers, @Abdelghani @Mohamad Anwer @Juzer Gandhi @Mahmoud Taha @Ignacio Quindós @Chinthaka Ruwan @Adam James @Miguel Codes @Sam K @TT_Dubaihope you are enjoying your weekend. Below is the convoy order for tomorrow adventure. We will be on channel 1 (446006). In case you need to reach me over the phone my mobile number 0506318834.

Look forward to see you tomorrow.

FB Mahafiz.jpg

• Like (+1) 6

Thanks @Hisham Masaad for the wonderful drive today. Really enjoyed it. Perfect phase. We started slow at the beginning  and push it to the next level in the second half of the drive and entire convoy responded superbly.  Thanks @TT_Dubai for the perfect sweep and @Mohamad Anwer for perfect SL.  I have uploaded some pictures to the gallery.
See you all next time.  🤛

IMG_0633.JPG

• Like (+1) 1
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Good weather, strong convoy, and the terrain after some rain was perfect for a nice drive. Glad to see you all, some met for the first time @Juzer Gandhi @Ignacio Quindós and @Adam Jamespleasure to meet you. Nice to see how are you driving and going over different terrains. Well done friends. Unfortunately the pajero was not allowing Juzer sometimes to reach higher points. Adam not sure what was the issue with some climbs, hopefully by more drives you will figure out. @Mahmoud Taha big difference from last drive we met and this one,  I can see you have now the power of pushing the car to go over challenges, specially long climbs. Well done bro. @Miguel Codes and @Sam K no comments, all perfectly achieved, well done. Thanks for the support @Mohamad Anwer @Chinthaka Ruwan and @TT_Dubai amazing job, much appreciated. Look forward to see you again in sand. 

Wish you nice week ahead.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Well Done (+2) 2

A wonderful morning, perfect weather and even perfect convoy. Thanks @Hisham Masaad for a memorable and an amazingly excellent route. The weaving drive just before we encountered the wheel issue was amazing. 

@Mohamad Anwer Mashallah, your wonderful vehicle powering up the very top of the dunes was a sight to see. As much exciting it would have been for you going up, exactly the same it was for us seeing your rocket ship coast up the top.

It was amazing for me to see each of you without exception so competently take on the climbs. @TT_Dubai it was reassuring to see you at the sweep.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Hi everyone. Let me start by shouting a big thanks to all of you who helped and cared during my unfortunate tire event, specially to @Hisham Masaad and @Mohamad Anwer for doing the technical part and to my good friend @Miguel Codesfor all his tools and gadgets. Sorry for stopping the wonderful drive for a while. 800aed after, I’m ready to go again 😜.

Apart from the tire drama, I enjoyed so much the drive. Some lines were unbelievable, Mr. Masaad you are straight on my top 3 leader’s table. The strength of the convoy was also remarkable, with some stellar climbings too…

@Mahmoud Taha @Sam K was nice to see you again. Thanks @Chinthaka Ruwan for the CF duties and @TT_Dubai for the sweep.

Cheers!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Well Done (+2) 3

Important Information

Terms of use