•  

Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 25 Aug 2022

Anish S

General Info

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level:  Fewbie and Above 

When:  25 Aug 2022, Thursday.

Meeting time: 3:30 PM (SHARP - Without any exceptions)

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/NjBkdRiyDXGMhMHR9

Type of Car: Any proper 4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 7:00 PM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE UNLESS YOU HAVE A COMPRESSOR. ANYONE ARRIVING AT THE DRIVE WITHOUT A COMPRESSOR, FLAG, PROPER SHOVEL AND DEFLATION KIT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE.

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:

• Limited to 10 drivers.
    • If the RSVP is full and you wish to join, please mention your name on the drive thread to add on the waiting list. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

PLEASE RSVP ON THE BELOW CALENDAR

• Like (+1) 2

• Anish S changed the title to Afternoon Fewbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 25 Aug 2022

@Sunil Mathew @Senthil Kumar @Tom B @Ashok chaturvedi @Waqas Parvez @Sam K

Hello Everybody,

Thank you for showing interest on the drive. I hope you are doing well and ready for this afternoon. Please find the convoy list below and we will be using the Channel Number 1 446.006-25MHz.

1544241451_ScreenShot2022-08-25at1_18_13PM.png.225b42a1ce6627435ad248f811c97ab2.png

@Joji varghese you will be missed and i hope your car get fixed soon.

See you all soon.

• Like (+1) 4

great come back @Anish S..smooth , fluid and fast drive, with lot of climbs, ridge rides , criss crosses...we ticked all the boxes for an IM drive definitely....Convoy response was amazing ...see you all .   @Senthil Kumar @Tom B @Ashok chaturvedi    and @Waqas Parvez - thanks for the shovelling support!!

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1

@Anish S @Sunil Mathew @Senthil Kumar @Tom B @Waqas Parvez

I certainly endorse this.... it was pleasant drive despite the heat avarage from 43 to 45 C.  This area has the big rock where we got a great deal of play time also on the opposite of Badayer there is the tall dune and this was soft sand so we could not reach the top. We were surprised to see how tourist were frolicking in the sand bravely ignoring the heat, some of their buggies were criss crossing us and one nearly came in the path of our short convoy. Anish dear did a good job after coming back from a break... fishes dont need to learn how to swim... and he proved it. The drive was certainly not to the level of IM the terrain was fast but not too challenging, I mean technical. We did have some very light sucks not many even to recall that too at the head of the convoy.. I thank Anish  dear to exit on time at Badayar shops where I could have my favorite super chilled coconut water while watching someone inflate my tires. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Ashok chaturvedi said:

@Anish S @Sunil Mathew @Senthil Kumar @Tom B @Waqas Parvez

I certainly endorse this.... it was pleasant drive despite the heat avarage from 43 to 45 C.  This area has the big rock where we got a great deal of play time also on the opposite of Badayer there is the tall dune and this was soft sand so we could not reach the top. We were surprised to see how tourist were frolicking in the sand bravely ignoring the heat, some of their buggies were criss crossing us and one nearly came in the path of our short convoy. Anish dear did a good job after coming back from a break... fishes dont need to learn how to swim... and he proved it. The drive was certainly not to the level of IM the terrain was fast but not too challenging, I mean technical. We did have some very light sucks not many even to recall that too at the head of the convoy.. I thank Anish  dear to exit on time at Badayar shops where I could have my favorite super chilled coconut water while watching someone inflate my tires. 

Opps lads sorry meant Stucks.. apologise

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 2

Important Information

Terms of use