• ย 

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Qudra to solar park - Dubai - 28 Aug 2022

M.Seidam

Thank you so much Fred @Frederic long live my friend ๐Ÿ™

4 hours ago, Davie Chase said:

Wow Doc 100 drives congratulations and was a pleasure being a part of your celebratory driveย 

Thank you my friend pleasure is all mine ๐Ÿ™

• Like (+1) 3

Thanks @M.Seidamย for the interesting and challenging drive today. We have experienced all kind of terrain today.ย 

I would live to do it again , maybe spend some more time at the little swehan are.

And congratulations Dr. For the ๐Ÿ’ฏ drives ( we need to celebrate it next time)

ย 

@GauravSoniย thanks for your support as always . Especially i loved your idea to cover the rocks with sand.

To all my other friends thanks alot for making it a lovely drive and looking forward to see you all soonย 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Thanks Doc @M.Seidamย for this wonderful, congrats for your century and was special for me too being first IM! Thanks for placing me as sandwich which certainly boosted my confidence to just follow @Davie Chase๐Ÿ˜!ย 

@Rob Sย Thanks for capturing my only stuck and selfrecovery pic๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‚.ย 

ย 

@Gaurav Soniย Every drive with your presence I learn something new, the way you ask and make me assess situation๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ before reacting! will always be helpful to apply in situations of stucks!ย 

Was wonderful experience to drive with all Pro Members๐Ÿ˜!ย 

And Was great pleasure to catch up with rest of all first time faces, looking fwd to many more with u all!ย 

ย 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

ร—
ร—

Important Information

Terms of use