•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan Adventures - Abu Dhabi - 28 Aug 2022

Srikumar

Hello @Srikumar unfortunately I could not join. 🙁. My first wake up call at 2:30 am, thought it’s much early, then put another alarm 3 am and landed up waking up at 5 instead 🥲.

Was very excited to drive in Sweihan again, but

Anyhow, u guys enjoy , see you in next drive.

• Sad (0) 2

@Srikumar I want to personally thank you for organizing this drive. I know how devastated you were when the car broke down during the night  intermediate drive and snice then you have been testing your car to make sure we all have fun and have no regrets.

We started off with big dunes where we were driving at a fast speed and switching from one ridge to another. The weather was ideal for us to have pauses in between and play around the enormous bowl where we all seemed to fly 😊. The rest of the convoy drove very well  @Amr Aydin @Imteeaz @Karthikeyan Govindarajan @takeshi sobue @Imran Kashif @ASAD. @Charbel with control and pushed their cars to the limit while equally vital being safe.

@Asif Hussain thank you for joining as your the king of sweihan and liwa, you made sure that you rerouted us and helping us getting out of difficult patches. 

@Zed thank you for all your support as CF and shoveling :) 

@Mohamad Anwer its been a pleasure to have you in the drive as usual (my wing man :) )

i have added few photos in the gallery 

Edited by Waqas Parvez
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 2

16 minutes ago, Waqas Parvez said:

@Srikumar I want to personally thank you for organizing this drive. I know how devastated you were when the car broke down during the night  intermediate drive and snice then you have been testing your car to make sure we all have fun and have no regrets.

We started off with big dunes where we were driving at a fast speed and switching from one ridge to another. The weather was ideal for us to have pauses in between and play around the enormous bowl where we all seemed to fly 😊. The rest of the convoy drove very well  @Amr Aydin @Imteeaz @Karthikeyan Govindarajan @takeshi sobue @Imran Kashif @ASAD. @Charbel with control and pushed their cars to the limit while equally vital being safe.

@Asif Hussain thank you for joining as your the king of sweihan and liwa, you made sure that you rerouted us and helping us getting out of difficult patches. 

@Zed thank you for all your support as CF and shoveling :) 

@Mohamad Anwer its been a pleasure to have you in the drive as usual (my wing man :) )

i have added few photos in the gallery 

Pleasure is mine Goos 😃 😀 😄 And I totally agree 👍 amazing drive with very nice dunes & scenery, amazing group of very confident drivers,  Thank you for an amazing drive Sweihan master😀 😊@Srikumar

• Like (+1) 6

Important Information

Terms of use