•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Sweihan Adventures - Abu Dhabi - 28 Aug 2022

Srikumar

@Imran Kashif @Imteeaz @ASAD. @Amr Aydin @Mohamad Anwer @takeshi sobue @Zed @Karthikeyan Govindarajan @Charbel @Salim Akhtar @Waqas Parvez

Hope you are all ready and looking forward to the weekend. It has been longer than usual that I have stayed away from Sweihan, so I am pretty excited to get back on the red sand. Expect a brisk paced drive, so do buckle up and stow away any loose objects , because we are going to be flying....

Convoy Numbering

1. Srikumar
  2. Amr
  3. Imteez
  4. Salim Akhtar
  5. Karthikeyan 
  6. Takeshi
  7. Zed
  8. Imran Kashif
  9. Anwar
  10. Asad
  11. Charbel
  12.  Waqas

We will be using Channel 3 for the drive. See you on Sunday morning at 5:15 AM

• Like (+1) 8
  • Sad (0) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

wow event is still 2 more days and the list is already finalized, talk about some prep, i'm sure the track is also finalized 👍:D

@Imran Kashif word of warning: last guy behind me when i was placed middle got himself stuck in a slope 🙈

• Like (+1) 4

12 minutes ago, Imran Kashif said:

Yes @ZedI am between the seniors,mean more adventure and learning 🤗

love the spirit 👍 see you in the sand bro , PS  insert "careless" before the word senior for me 😁

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 hours ago, Zed said:

wow event is still 2 more days and the list is already finalized, talk about some prep, i'm sure the track is also finalized 👍:D

The planning ends right here. Once we enter the sand I only follow my heart and eyes. We will get out somewhere, just not sure where.... 😅

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

7 minutes ago, Srikumar said:

The planning ends right here. Once we enter the sand I only follow my heart and eyes. We will get out somewhere, just not sure where.... 😅

If planning to fly @Srikumar, and not sure where will get out, shall i expect you in Margham 🤔

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 5
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

4 hours ago, Srikumar said:

@Srikumar this sounds like a prelude to the blockbuster night drive that is still due? 

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use