•  

Night Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Qudra - Dubai - 2 Sep 2022

M.Seidam

29 minutes ago, Imran Kashif said:

Hi @M.Seidamcan't make it tonight having call tomorrow at work

no worries!

• Like (+1) 1

Dear Friends

Couple hours to go Inshallah . I have updated the meeting point as above in drive topic and in Callander as well . radio channel will be channel 1 ( 446006 ) 

Please try be bit before 21:15 ( late comers no date and Laban 🤣) .. see ya all soon inshallah 🙏

Convoy order 

image.jpeg.7c91b4e64b36aa30409f0985d6093b48.jpeg

• Like (+1) 4

Self quote from the past
“Truly I was wondering sometimes about the deep secret of this magic that always bring me back to the desert.till today which was the “ straw that split the hump of the camel”. I sow it today in the desert through my little child ( 4 year old ) eyes when I decided to take him for a trip to Qudra lakes and ending ( not far ) on top of a nice small dune. He was so happy playing with the sand so do I ,running and climbing after each other. he didn’t want to leave so do I.but finally we had to leave and he said dad please take me with you always to desert. Here came the straw and I was the camel ! “

The passion to the desert became like the gravity pulling me to the earth and after more than two years driving in the sand I don’t think I will be leaving this magic planet . imagine those who spent all their lives doing it at least once per week . God help us all 🙏😅

yesterday was no different . I was honoured driving with all of you friends and we all did just fine and was even more pleasure sharing among us Tales and stories 🙏 

Thank you all for joining this wonderful half moon night drive and hope to see you soon . 

• Like (+1) 3

Thank you Doc @M.Seidam for the refreshing start to the weekend...enjoyed the drive yesterday to the fullest. Was my first FB+ drive with the Fortuner, and i believe it went just fine...  Thanks for the dates and laban , although the combo sounds a bit unusual, it was good :-) ...and was nice to listen to the story of how Qudra desert is dear to you and Abdallah...God Bless!!

Good to drive with all fellow members @Rajiv Sam - great SL, @AlexM, @Amr Aydin @Joji varghese @Gregory @Senthil Kumar @Morshedi and @Alexander Alcala

See you all on the next one!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

Another good drive with the doctor... dates, laban, and stories.... a good way to start the weekend. 

@M.Seidam thanks for posting the drive, and also on completing 100 drives! 

@Alexander Alcala thanks for the sweep, and tugging me out of my stuck. @Rajiv Sam & @Sunil Mathew thanks for the support. 

Wish everyone a good weekend 👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 2

Important Information

Terms of use