•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Tawi Nazwa - Sharjah - 10 Sep 2022

Brette

35 minutes ago, Mohamad Anwer said:

Can not coach a master 💯 

Great seeing you bro as always 🙏 

Great to be back at Nizwa thank you @Hisham Masaadfor a lovely relaxed drive. 

A few refusals as anticipated, however,  the scenery  was👌 Great.

Thank you @Brette @munkybizness @Simon Dawoodfor all your wonderful support. 

To the rest of the team, very nice drive.

See you all soon. 

Thank you for your greatccompany today my dear friend @Abdelghani

• Like (+1) 4

3 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Thank you friends for joining the drive. Being my first lead of NB drive, was really good experience. Most were at the meeting point a head of time. Briefing done, and believe all was really keeping attention to points for a safe drive. Started moving, till we reached the pink rock, and was really amazing to see all made to the top in a short time. After that started moving again aiming to reach the big red. I can say we didn’t have any issue climbing the dunes, well done everybody. While moving to the big red, we started having some refusals, stucks and one crest. Good learning and experience for all.

Thank you very much @Brette for your support, and guidance to have this drive successful. Thank you @munkybizness @Simon Dawood for your support.

@brettaevans hope your bumper will be modified soon to hit the dunes again. @Sayed Bilal I think you need to practice and know your car more, to enjoy the desert more. Vtec for sure can do much more, it will come by time.

@Nathan L glad to meet you for the first time, amazing job, well done

@premindra rajaram glad to meet you for the first time, you have a very good car, only as mentioned to you, you need to push your heart to allow to push more on the gas to go over soft churned areas and side slopes.

Well done @Benjamin didn’t hear your name through out the drive, means good job

@Ajit John good to meet you. you are driving a very nice capable car, more drives and experience will help making more use of it, well done

@Paul Zietsman nice to meet you, again well done. One crest with your monster is nothing

@Rajat Verma nice to meet you, you made it perfectly. Hope to see you in higher levels soon

Old friends and unofficial support team @Vaibhav and @Mohamad Anwer, thank you very much for your support. 

Thank you all again, and look forward to see you again in sand.

Nice week ahead

Take care

Congratulations @Hisham Masaadon a very well deserved Marshal promotion  👑 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use