•  

Morning Newbie Desert Drive - Scenic UAQ and RAK Trails - RAK - 17 Sep 2022

Frederic

Hi @Frederic, this is exactly what we look for beside the normal drives we have, especially with the family, more into the overlanding experience, even better to combine it with camping, will be great 👍 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Hisham Masaad said:

Good morning @Piaras Cushnan , i know a garage/off-roader driving hilux in the desert, will check with him and update you if he can help.

@Piaras Cushnan checked with Hilux owner, and said same thing, you can go to Australian green brand. If still don't know which one you can DM on 0506318834

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

DRIVE RSVP IS NOW CLOSED

image.png.6f3fd80edc04ef5eecbd2846cf9c5a36.png

Carnity Channel 1: 446.006 Mhz

Dear Carnitees,

@Simon Dawood@Sayed Bilal@Thejas Uthran@Nathan L@premindra rajaram@Benjamin@munkybizness@Sandeep Padhi@Ajit John@Paul Zietsman@Tom V@Ahmed Wagdy@Vaibhav

I am looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow morning !

If you need a fuel top-up, there is a small ADNOC nearby the meeting point. (300m further down the road).

Please make sure to bring your offroad tools (radio, shovel, offroad flag, compressor)

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 3

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

On 9/15/2022 at 8:08 AM, Joji varghese said:

Morning @Fredericam withdrawing my RSVP due to some personal reason. See u all soon and have fun 🤩 

Hi Frederic & rest of the group,

Can't make it tomorrow, sudden emergency with the family

I was so looking forward to this drive...see you'll soon in the next. Have fun !

• Sad (0) 2

On 9/14/2022 at 1:36 PM, Paul Zietsman said:

Fred,  you have me rather excited with the mention of 2-3 days drives.  I wouldnlove to do that.

I'm in lol !

• Like (+1) 1

Important Information

Terms of use