•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Checkpoint 200, Area 53, Sharjah - 18 Sep 2022

Varun Mehndiratta

Drive Plan

Drive is being planned as a follow up to same theme FB+ drive organized couple of weeks back. It was a drive full of action and adventure. With Intermediate level, we plan to go much more higher and much more faster. Ambition to spend as much time as we can at an elevation of 200mtr above sea level, hence, the theme Checkpoint 200.

See you all at Area 53, as we get set to explore some of the highest of dunes, sharpest of ridges and sweetest of bowls in Sharjah. 

General Overview

This drive is organized in full compliance with the COVID19 guidelines. We expect every member that joins this drive to go through below information and and strictly follow these guidelines in order not to jeopardize someone's health, and to ensure we can keep organizing these drives safely.

MUST READ AND TOTALLY AGREE: 

Drive Details

Level: Intermediate & above.

When:  18th September 2022 Sunday

Meeting time: 5:30 AM (SHARP - Without any exceptions).

Meeting Point: https://goo.gl/maps/JkhE9hDwve8mkkU99

Type of Car: Any  4x4 with front and back tow hooks and 8-10 inches of ground clearance.

What to bring along: Loads of water, snacks (for yourself), smiles, face mask, rubber gloves, enthusiasm and willingness to learn.

Approximate finish time: 9:30 AM

THIS IS A COMPRESSOR ONLY DRIVE. PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THIS DRIVE UNLESS YOU HAVE A COMPRESSOR. ANYONE ARRIVING AT THE DRIVE WITHOUT A COMPRESSOR, FLAG, PROPER SHOVEL AND DEFLATION KIT WILL NOT BE ALLOWED TO JOIN THE DRIVE. ALL TOW POINTS WILL BE CHECKED BEFORE DEPARTURE. 

LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE:
  • Limited to 10 cars only. 
  • Latecomers will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Members without RSVP will be returned back - without ANY EXCEPTIONS.
  • Please withdraw your RSVP, if you aren't joining, so your spot can be taken by others.
  • Repeated no-show members after RSVP will have their account suspended for a month.

Please RSVP on below calendar

• Like (+1) 3

@varunmehndiratta thanks for the heads up looking forward @ASAD.its time to show the wrangler boyz what pradoz can do @Rob H we miss you 🙂 (its not a competition) 🙂

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 5

Repping the toyota prado crew is something i love to do @Waqas Parvez, but unfortunately party Saturday night means I wont be fresh for the challenge this time round. Trust you prado boys will fly the toyota flag!!!

(ps, of course not a race or competition, but keep those jeep boys in check) 

Edited by Rob S
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 3

19 minutes ago, Waqas Parvez said:

@varunmehndiratta thanks for the heads up looking forward @ASAD.its time to show the wrangler boyz what pradoz can do @Rob H we miss you 🙂 (its not a competition) 🙂

Hahahah this drive is all about driver skill all these vehicles are well capable of treading through this treacherous terrain (or atleast that’s what @Carnity wants me to say .. keeping unconscious bias aside 😃😃)

Important note - plz ensure you have all you need to keep your vehicle electronics in check - traction control, ABS, air bags etc … I know it’s intermediate drive and by this time you all are supposed to know these, still experience suggest ppl at times miss out on these criticaL elements so just a piece of caution.

• Like (+1) 7

1 hour ago, Waqas Parvez said:

Haha lot of jeepers on the drive list this time, might as well let them do their thing. We need to make a pact with our siblings (other toyotas) & cousins (Nissans) 😂

On a serious note, idea is to have max fun in the safest way possible. @varunmehndiratta thanks for the prep talk. Cant wait for the drive to start. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I have been in this drive before in F+, and I know why @varunmehndiratta wrote those ground rules 😬😁

i have nothing to say! but I’m bringing 2 shovels 😅🤣

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 5

Come on guys you have to have a pajero on this drive.!!!! It wont be as exciting 😔

I am sure@Mohamad Anwer agrees with me 🤣.

P.s i have 2 shovels 🤣

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use