•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Checkpoint 200, Area 53, Sharjah - 18 Sep 2022

Varun Mehndiratta

Thanks @varunmehndiratta for the much needed morning adrenaline ! Loved every part of the drive and the way u made us cross ridges at a pace, without realising! Also like the convoy shuffling part!

Always fun and pleasure to drive with likes of @Waqas Parvez @Vaibhav @Looper @Anoop Nair @Fabien Monleau @ASAD.

Great to see some old faces after a long time! @Morshedi @Ahmad Shaker @Imteeaz 

And was great to meet you @MMansoor - It took me 40 drives to meet you😂

@Zixuan Huang - Charlie Hope no major damage and ur car is fine! 

See you sooon guys! Ready for fastest finger first tomorrow 1900 hours😂!

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

@varunmehndiratta Excellent drive, the switches, Ridge riding and pace was just perfect. Though we had initial hiccup with @Zixuan Huang - Charlie having an issue with his car and sadly ☹️ we had exit him. You made it a point to catch up for the time lost.  The convoy was strong from start of the drive with some measurable drives on the belt of each driver we knew it was definitely going to be a fun drive from the start.  @varunmehndiratta you kept the momentum going through with changing the positions of each driver which was challenging and fun.  @Waqas Parvez and @Looper were superb in supporting the drive. Special mention @MMansoor for taking care of the tail end as sweep. It was good to meet you and drive with you after such a long period.  @Ahmad Shaker and @Morshedi good to see you guys once again , You guys are like Jai and Veeru from Sholay (bollywood movie) friends who stick together and share the same passion for Offroading.  @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler drove really well with no refusals or stuck giving a feeling like you had 100 intermediate drives under your belt.   @Imteeazif I am not wrong this was your first intermediate drive and you handled the beast extremely well which i did mention to you after drive💪. @Anoop Nair Experience speaks for itself and you did it by showing it on the drive. @Fabien Monleau from your 1st intermediate drive to now there has been a massive shift in your skills handling the beauty. @ASAD. Though we had 2 Prado's in the convoy you were number 1 ;). It was really nice following you and the lines you took were helping me. Hope to see you guys in the sand soon.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks (+1) 3
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Thank you @varunmehndiratta for another amazing Drive, a perfect way to start the week,

we all enjoy it a lot!! finally, I experienced the intermediate silence! :)

changing the position during the drive itself was super exciting!

thanks to all platoons leaders for their support and guidance

see you all soon 💛

• Like (+1) 8
  • Thanks (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Morshedi said:

intermediate silence! :)

You get Nirvana, when you do it right, 😇 but if not, then all hell breaks loose 👹.

Because of the advanced level of the drive, it is especially important to follow the guidelines on safe driving.

@Vaibhav I missed mentioning you in my post, but the acknowledgments are in order with thanks for your support. 

Edited by Looper
  • Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

@varunmehndiratta thank you for such a memorable experience for my first IM drive; I was so relieved that I managed to sort out couple of items in my car (disable 100% traction control + better suspension) prior to this drive.   The pace was fast, with lots of quick turns while climbing in 1st gear.

After the drive, I was completely drained; from the constant focus and the heat as well.

Shout all to all members on this drive - THANK YOU - @Morshedi@Ahmad Shaker @Fabien Monleau @ASAD. @DP1011 , Deepak wrangler @Anoop Nair  @Waqas Parvez @MMansoor @Vaibhav @Looper

@Zixuan Huang - Charlie  I hope that you managed to get your car fixed.

Cheers gents

• Like (+1) 6
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

bit late on this one but nevertheless, @varunmehndiratta my first drive with you and must say it had all the ingredients of a fantastic one. Thank you for making it enjoyable and safe. 

@Waqas Parvez @Looper @Vaibhav @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @MMansoorthank you for platooning the convoy. @Zixuan Huang - Charliei hope the car is sorted.

to the rest of the gang, great to see you all. 

On 9/18/2022 at 4:59 PM, Vaibhav said:

It was really nice following you and the lines you took were helping me. Hope to see you guys in the sand soon.

@Vaibhav i had no choice but to take those lines after @MMansoor's tank was destroying all tracks in front of me 😂.

• Like (+1) 4

Important Information

Terms of use