•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Checkpoint 200, Area 53, Sharjah - 18 Sep 2022

Varun Mehndiratta

7 hours ago, ASAD. said:

@Vaibhav i had no choice but to take those lines after @MMansoor's tank was destroying all tracks in front of me 😂.

Hahaha so the idea of having heavier vehicles in front seem to have worked … 😀😀 @Looper with smallest car in convoy, as sweep, did meant a couple of extra loops 😀 but from the discussion we had felt like it’s a good way to bring in that extra zing for more experienced drivers, especially in a mixed convoy of diverse experience … glad to see you all had fun👍

17 hours ago, Imteeaz said:

(disable 100% traction control + better suspension) prior to this drive.   The pace was fast, with lots of quick turns while climbing in 1st gear.

The magic switch under the steering 😀👍

With all the cross tracks and bumps in this area, m sure your suspensions are now fully type tested 👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

10 hours ago, ASAD. said:

@Waqas Parvez will now fit a NOS on his prado just to prove you wrong 🙃

haha contrary to others, there is no need to spend money on the car :)  to make a driver more skillful; a prime illustration of this is the immaculate driving of @varunmehndiratta in his stock Jeep, never felt he was underpower or struggling .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

5 minutes ago, Waqas Parvez said:

haha contrary to others, there is no need to spend money on the car :)  to make a driver more skillful; a prime illustration of this is the immaculate driving of @varunmehndiratta in his stock Jeep, never felt he was underpower or struggling .

EFEA0555-90F3-444D-B3EE-35C71E4F3587.png.0527aaa2af52582a5cf072416156387e.pngmy fav Jeep meme 🤣🤣

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

@varunmehndirattaThe drive was perfectly balanced with technical and high climbing dunes, with lots of fun, Another outstanding aspect of the drive was how the platoon drives were positioned, which really helped the drive to be more smooth. It's been about a year since I drove with you, and I recall you saying that you never liked intermediate drives but never felt you were out of practice, infact the pace kept on increasing towards the end.

I was quite impressed by how everyone drove in the convoy @Anoop Nair  @Fabien Monleau  @ASAD.  @Vaibhav @Morshedi @Ahmad Shaker @Imteeaz , see you soon in the desert.

Thank you @Looper @Zixuan Huang - Charlie @MMansoor for the support. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, varunmehndiratta said:

EFEA0555-90F3-444D-B3EE-35C71E4F3587.png.0527aaa2af52582a5cf072416156387e.pngmy fav Jeep meme 🤣🤣

only thing that needs to be changed in this one is to add Bumpers for Desert driving.

• Haha (+1) 1

don't drive like its your last one.

Important Information

Terms of use