•  

Morning Fewbie Plus Desert Drive - Badayer - Sharjah - 17 Sep 2022

Hisham Masaad

@Hisham Masaad I just got an email I am accepted from the Waitlist.   I had made a previous commitment for a late evening tonight. If I can wrap up early will try and make it but if not then might be unable to make it so early.

If there is confirmed driver then you can remove me and if not I would like to be "tentative" status.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, KAMALIO said:

@Hisham Masaad I just got an email I am accepted from the Waitlist.   I had made a previous commitment for a late evening tonight. If I can wrap up early will try and make it but if not then might be unable to make it so early.

If there is confirmed driver then you can remove me and if not I would like to be "tentative" status.

Thank you @KAMALIOfor letting me know.  

Dear friends. @Gerrit Bus @Salim Akhtar @Jose Thomas @Brette @Haitham Khattab @Tareq Al Turq @Ranjan Das @Imran Kashif @takeshi sobue @KAMALIO @Mohamad Anwer @JeromeFJ Hope you had a good week, and wish you a nice weekend. We will be moving tomorrow as per the below convoy order, using channel 4 on the radio. And I can be reached on 0506318834. Relax and sleep well, and see you tomorrow 5:45am.

Good night.

FB+ Badayer.png

• Like (+1) 7
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

@Hisham Masaad thank you for a very thrilling drive and thank you for giving me the opportunity to be SL. I was so excited that I made the rookie mistake of driving off in 2H! Causing me to immediately get stuck. Luckily we had @Ranjan Das on hand to give me a quick tug. Thank you! And while the able support of @JeromeFJ was right at the other end of the convoy, it is always a pleasure to share a drive with you. And thanks to @Brette for the advise when I had some refusals. Always good to have a marshal present. 
Fellow dune bashers @Haitham Khattab @Salim Akhtar @Jose Thomas @Tareq Al Turq @Imran Kashif please find some Gladiator POV videos at the link below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rsqeYEMbKSY3dt7J8

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 3

25 minutes ago, Gerrit Bus said:

@Hisham Masaad thank you for a very thrilling drive and thank you for giving me the opportunity to be SL. I was so excited that I made the rookie mistake of driving off in 2H! Causing me to immediately get stuck. Luckily we had @Ranjan Das on hand to give me a quick tug. Thank you! And while the able support of @JeromeFJ was right at the other end of the convoy, it is always a pleasure to share a drive with you. And thanks to @Brette for the advise when I had some refusals. Always good to have a marshal present. 
Fellow dune bashers @Haitham Khattab @Salim Akhtar @Jose Thomas @Tareq Al Turq @Imran Kashif please find some Gladiator POV videos at the link below:

https://photos.app.goo.gl/rsqeYEMbKSY3dt7J8

Thank you @Gerrit Bus for sharing the amazing footage of this special adventure🙏. Always Love to see these trips documented creating nice memories with good Friends. You did great keeping up with @Hisham Masaad fast pace👍 See you soon on Sand.

• Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1
  • Well Done (+2) 1

Important Information

Terms of use