•  

Afternoon Newbie Desert Drive - Lisaili - Dubai - 24 Sep 2022

Gaurav

Hi Gaurav, this afternoon i opted out due to some unforeseen personal commitments coming up. Regret for this. Wishing all a fun and safe ride tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thanks (+1) 1

13 hours ago, Gaurav said:

Please find your convoy numbering below.

We will use Radio Channel 1: 446.006'25

@Brett Eicher @CasperPL @Suneedh Kkumar @Georges Kazan @Thejas Uthran @munkybizness @Murad Hamed @Sandeep Padhi @Fabien Monleau

1. Gaurav                     Silver Pajero
  2. Brett Eicher             1999 Jeep Cherokee - red
  3. CasperPL                 2006 Nissan Pathfinder White
  4. Georges Kazan       FJ Cruiser 2022, 5-door, black
  5. Thejas Uthran         Chevrolet Trailblazer 2017
  6. munkybizness        Y61 Nissan SS - LWB - White
  7. Murad Hamed        2017 Pajero 3.8L GLS Gray
  8. Sandeep Padhi       Jeep Wrangler, JLU 2020
  9. Fabien Monleau     Land Cruiser 76 series

thanks @Gaurav, it's been awhile for me 

Looking forward to meeting you all today

• Like (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

@Gaurav It was great meeting and learning from you yesterday! It was just amazing to see you go EVERYWHERE in the dunes with your Pajero. I never thought a pajero could be driven the way you were driving it. 😄 I hope to get more chances to do more drives with you a legend like in the future!! 

@munkybizness & Fabian, It was a pleasure to meet you guys and learn from your experience! Thanks for looking out for newbies like us.

I don't know the other members' usernames, but it was fun meeting everyone and getting a feel for the team-spirit that Carnity promotes! Hope to see you guys in the dunes again some time. Have a good one!! 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Well Done (+2) 1

On 9/25/2022 at 9:12 PM, Suneedh Wrangler said:

@Gaurav It was great meeting and learning from you yesterday! It was just amazing to see you go EVERYWHERE in the dunes with your Pajero. I never thought a pajero could be driven the way you were driving it. 😄 I hope to get more chances to do more drives with you a legend like in the future!! 

@munkybizness & Fabian, It was a pleasure to meet you guys and learn from your experience! Thanks for looking out for newbies like us.

I don't know the other members' usernames, but it was fun meeting everyone and getting a feel for the team-spirit that Carnity promotes! Hope to see you guys in the dunes again some time. Have a good one!! 

🙂E422E395-BCF4-457A-89A6-D1767EC2D6E6.gif.e13b4307aee943a2bdda1e365c64ec10.gif

• Haha (+1) 3

Important Information

Terms of use