•  

Morning Intermediate Desert Drive - Yahar (Sweihan Adventures) - Abu Dhabi - 25 Sep 2022

Srikumar

1 hour ago, DP1011 , Deepak wrangler said:

So that means we would have to revisit to get our videos....😂

• Haha (+1) 2
  • WOW (+2) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 1

Little late to write the post drive comments, but wanted to finish uploading photos to the gallery and there were so many to choose from, it was a daunting task. I took upon a Lightroom catalogue reorganisation exercise which took more time than I was expecting. Anyways....

@Srikumar's drive at Sweihan drive post meant I have to dust my trusty old alarm bell to ring on time to play the fastest finger fist on Monday evening. All work is one side and finding a place on the drive is on the other. it has to be done irrespective.

Thanks a lot for all who joined this early morning drive that was a strain on everyone and their cars no doubt but we are longing for more for sure.

• Like (+1) 5

don't drive like its your last one.

26 minutes ago, Looper said:

Little late to write the post drive comments, but wanted to finish uploading photos to the gallery and there were so many to choose from, it was a daunting task. I took upon a Lightroom catalogue reorganisation exercise which took more time than I was expecting. Anyways....

@Srikumar's drive at Sweihan drive post meant I have to dust my trusty old alarm bell to ring on time to play the fastest finger fist on Monday evening. All work is one side and finding a place on the drive is on the other. it has to be done irrespective.

Thanks a lot for all who joined this early morning drive that was a strain on everyone and their cars no doubt but we are longing for more for sure.

I know how much time it takes to take a camera on the drive and to do all the post processing in Lightroom. Kudos buddy you’ve been consistently delivering fantastic shots of all our cars 🙏

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thanks (+1) 1
  • Totally Agree (+2) 2

"Go as far as you can see; once you get there, you'll be able to see further."

Important Information

Terms of use